STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Woops. Anyway @Whicker, the point of converting Outlaws to Civilians is significant only in that:

1. Converting them means they no longer instantly lose on death;

2. Converting Elim Garak specifically would've prevented him from converting to the Cardassians

and

3. Civilians only win on a Federation or Bajor win, effectively making them town. Outlaws on the other hand don't care and can win with, and even work with, mafia. Making them Civilians forces them to actually try to win for town.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@TheKillerNacho

Who hit me N1 and N4?

I'm so shocked I made it to the end having exhausted all my vests

Night 1, @SirA1 used his charm ability on @kingseanjohn, adding a hit to KSJ's normal effect. KSJ tried to use this on Pickle but you redirected it to yourself.

On Night 4, @Dome tried killing @bcb1213 with the disruptor he stole from him. You got in the way and were shot by it instead.

No one throughout the entire game tried to kill you - your own ability redirected it both times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Night 1, @SirA1 used his charm ability on @kingseanjohn, adding a hit to KSJ's normal effect. KSJ tried to use this on Pickle but you redirected it to yourself.

On Night 4, @Dome tried killing @bcb1213 with the disruptor he stole from him. You got in the way and were shot by it instead.

No one throughout the entire game tried to kill you - your own ability redirected it both times.

tenor.gif?itemid=4654120

So I won the game for town on D1 lmao

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So does that make me the real mvp @Whicker?

tenor.gif

@SwAg 1.0 is hands down the LVP

Really though....

This game would have gone to hell had it not been for @Whicker but more importantly the best move of the game imo has to be @The Orca assuming the hit he said he took n1 was meant for me.  

That doesn’t even make sense.  How could Civilian be LVP? lmao

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

so, tell people i got converted to town? you try that next time and see if it works :)

when i claimed outlaw on day 2, i was telling the truth. i had to keep it going.

I mean, there are two people who did just that.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so, tell people i got converted to town? you try that next time and see if it works :)

when i claimed outlaw on day 2, i was telling the truth. i had to keep it going.

I mean, there are two people who did just that.

sorry, you dont get it.