STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Malfatron said:

i more talking bcb and orca.

they are harder to kill, and outlaws are harder to kill, and they count the same for the mafia ratio.

and because they know this, are more likely to side with town.

Oh, gotcha. Yeah, I was banking on bcb being pragmatic eventually. Knew there was never a chance to get Orca, but I also wanted to keep the outlaw wincon a mystery

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Matts claim wasn't all that bad if you think about it. He at least put Whicker's role completely out in the open. I mentioned in our chat that I was pretty sure that he had said Whicker's actual role...the problem we were running into was when to waste a hit on Whicker to burn through the extra life. The night that Pwny was roleblocked, Whicker was actually the target. 

for my understanding, JVP doesnt mean bad. just ballsy and a little crazy

32 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Woops. Anyway @Whicker, the point of converting Outlaws to Civilians is significant only in that:

1. Converting them means they no longer instantly lose on death;

2. Converting Elim Garak specifically would've prevented him from converting to the Cardassians

and

3. Civilians only win on a Federation or Bajor win, effectively making them town. Outlaws on the other hand don't care and can win with, and even work with, mafia. Making them Civilians forces them to actually try to win for town.

I knew the difference all along. I knew exactly who was who and wanted to eliminate the outlaws also