STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@kingseanjohn how’d you figure out my character and convert me?

I was looking for hints at being Rom. I initialy thought it was bcb since he was giving out drinks. But SirA posted that you made hints so I looked back and caught them.

The only thing I could do was roleblock, no items at all. My PM mentioned Rom so I thought if I roleblocked Rom I may get something else to do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that would be the "mvp" orca

Killing KSJ was his main **** up of the game... Of course, for his win condition it was a good move. Surviving until the end would've definitely been harder with both town factions left around so eliminating one of them was probably a good move towards his win con. Plus, KSJ kept trying to seduce him (KSJ got redirected to Orca like... twice that game?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I was looking for hints at being Rom. I initialy thought it was bcb since he was giving out drinks. But SirA posted that you made hints so I looked back and caught them.

The only thing I could do was roleblock, no items at all. My PM mentioned Rom so I thought if I roleblocked Rom I may get something else to do.

I don't blame you for trying to find Rom. Just sucks both of you died that night lol.

It was actually a really good move - as if Rom didn't die, it would've kept the Bajor faction alive (since you were , at the time, the last one). Ofc, the way it turned out, you just drug him down with you lol

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

orca is a prime example of how 3rd party characters dont have to play both sides once they are outed.

they can shift 100 percent on towns side and typically be fine

It was a fine line. My move basically had a finite life since I was forced to protect people every other night or just Bcb until he died but only had 2 vests. I decided to go for broke early protected Pickle. Then I protected Swag 2.0 thinking if he was scum he would leave me alone. I ultimately killed KSJ because he was pushing bad things for me and town. Not so much that I thought he was scum...but I needed to lower the numbers to give me a chance and he wasnt armed

I wasnt 100% town until everyone was outed and Pickle had the invest on you...then I decided to claim and make my stake known. If you all killed Pickle I may have been open to siding with scum cause I wasnt sold on Whicker or Swag being town until the last day

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Killing KSJ was his main **** up of the game... Of course, for his win condition it was a good move. Surviving until the end would've definitely been harder with both town factions left around so eliminating one of them was probably a good move towards his win con. Plus, KSJ kept trying to seduce him (KSJ got redirected to Orca like... twice that game?)

Twice but I never once intentionally targeted him.

19 hours ago, Glen said:

wow I didn't even get an award.

Just called out for being killed.

We are all sad pandas on this day.

Just for you glem I added a new one

Chattiest Man on the Com Channels: @Glen. Just to give Glen an award tbh. He sent many strange messages. Porobably the funniest of which is when he tried to tell Rammy to "eat some azz" on night 1 only for that message to be redirected to Orca instead via his own ability. Good job - that moment was probably runner up for Funniest Moment, too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I almost always try to leave a bread crumb trail. It just so happens that usually only Swag and Malf see it or pickle/orca see something that brings me heat LOL. I’m fluent in “Wondertwin” though, so I usually tow that line, right @Pickle Rick and @The Orca?

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Just for you glem I added a new one

Chattiest Man on the Com Channels: @Glen. Just to give Glen an award tbh. He sent many strange messages. Porobably the funniest of which is when he tried to tell Rammy to "each some azz" on night 1 only for that message to be redirected to Orca instead via his own ability. Good job - that moment was probably runner up for Funniest Moment, too.

thanks bb.

lemme know when u run another game

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that would be the "mvp" orca

I hit you @kingseanjohn

You claiming to be unarmed and me disarming you made you the only safe target (other than @bcb1213) for me to hit with a Bat'leth. You were pushing me and Pickle and I needed the game to get smaller in numbers quicker. Sorry buddy. I wanted to hit Gopher with it as well, but didnt know if he had a weapon...so it ended up being you

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Yeah, I did terrible things for town, like voting scum. Then I had my move redirected twice to you and the third time I blocked scum. Terrible for town.

Pushing the captain was bad and the only protector left was bad...the rest I thought was good

Just now, bcb1213 said:

BTW if you hit me night three I had a weapon lol 

Lol. Probably would have been N5. I was afraid the bat'leth was gonna blow up, so I used it to disarm first. I was extremely paranoid about it. It was also only a 50% chance to succeed, so you might have lived anyway lmao