STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

JVP: @Matts4313: I could see his logic in trying to claim Jadzia (whom at the time he thought pwny would be the CC). Heck, he probably thought Whicker was fake claiming when he CCed which may have led to how adamant Matts was. In reality, pwny merely used Dome's ability to steal from Whicker and thus appeared as Whicker. That confusion aside, each scum faction received, in my opinion, three reasonable fake claims plus the information to fake claim as a generic so it was more than a little odd to try to CC someone who he knew wasn't able to die (at least once).

You also can fite me. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I was outted scum. There isnt much play there. I was hoping to go down swinging. 

I mean you could've just denied it and got the person who red lettered you and was already under suspicion lynched maybe. There were a lot of false stuff sent out this this game with changelings and I feel the scum teams weren't as active in faking some reports as they did in tng mafia that led to their victory. Basically, with as chaotic as things were at that time, I feel like you could've avoided a Lynch based off of malfs reports.... But cc'ing whicker was a kiss of death.

Still, could've worked out. Had a better shot imo if pwny was actually Dax.

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Luckiest Player: @VikeManDan: VikeManDan actually played well so this isn't supposed to be a knock on him but he was super lucky his ability chose disruptor on the final use of his ability when he selected Whicker. This gave himself and Whicker two kills allowing them to ice pwny and Ragnarok, leading to the victory.

How did you determine what item I'd give and receive? Also, what were the eligible items aside from the tri-coder, bat'leth, and disruptor?

53 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@bcb1213 you can thank me as well lol. I knew who you were from the beginning of the game and if you died I became vanilla move wise losing the lightning rod...so I could have sat back and coasted, but I saved your life...I was given a Bat'leth N1 as well and thought about killing you N3 to make sure I won the game...but alas I kept you alive and ended up killing KSJ lol

Might be my best civ game yet...as an indy xD

I mean it probably helped I could verify where you were on even nights tho lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Random.org. the possible items are listed on your roles ability...

FYI it’s very easy to install a dice roll bot in discord, you could do rolls in the deadchat so people in there could watch as it unfolded and it’s all in one place 

Edited by Dome