STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

To all people who doubted my win condition.  Suck it 

Oh my goodness people I never doubted the outlaw win condition. I said multiple times I wanted to eliminate all scum and so I had a perfect plan to do so. 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Oh my goodness people I never doubted the outlaw win condition. I said multiple times I wanted to eliminate all scum and so I had a perfect plan to do so. 

We were not scum though lol. Eliminate all groups outside Federation would be more applicable 

58 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Most Swingy Player: @Forge: Killing @theuntouchable Night 1 let the Federation focus soley on the scum factions while not having to hunt down Section 31 at all. Who knows how the game would've turned out otherwise

Add the decision to have pwny invest rags instead of a Fed in there too. Huge decision. One of us would have had an lolclear

By the way, for those wondering about what fake claims Mafia got...

Section 31 got:

FAKE CLAIMS:
(Your faction knows the following characters are not currently on board the station.)

• William Ross: Admiral, Human, Federation aligned; You are William Ross, a key admiral in the Dominion War and friend of station commander, Benjamin Sisko. While you've settled into your duties as admiral, you somewhat miss the days that you could be more hands-on. You are an intelligent and well-meaning individual.

The Cardassians got:

FAKE CLAIMS:
(Your faction knows the following characters are not currently on board the station.)

• Vic Fontaine: Singer, Hologram, Federation aligned; You are Vic Fontaine, a fictional singer whose witty programming and apparent consciousness has earned you into the hearts of Deep Space 9's crew. You are always willing and able to help anyone who turns your program on.
  • Keiko O'Brien: Botonist, Human, Civilian aligned; You are Keiko O'Brien, a botanist who followed her husband, Miles, off the Enterprise when he was offered a promotion to Chief Petty Officer. Since being married by Captain Picard himself on the Enterprise, you have since had a daughter, Molly.
  • Michael Eddington: Terrorist, Human, Outlaw aligned; You are Michael Eddington, a former Star Fleet officer turned terrorist for the Marquis, a Federation terrorist group dedicated to defending Federation colonies in terrorities conceded to the Cardassians. You have a strong sense of misguided justice, but return to the station to help dispatch of the Cardassian threat.

And the Dominion got:

FAKE CLAIMS:

• Martok: General, Klingon, Civilian aligned; You are General Martok, the Klingon ambassador to Deep Space 9 and one of the main strategists at the Federation's disposal against the Dominion. You are honorable and formed a strong relationship with Worf, even inviting him into your family to restore his honor.
  • Bariel Antos: Vedek, Bajoran, Bajor aligned; You are Vedek Bariel, a Vedek of the Bajoran faith. At one point, you were the favorite to become Kai with the loss of Kai Opaka, but a series of events caused you some level of disgrace, ruining your chances. You are in love with Major Kira Nerys.
  • Molly O'Brien: Child, Human, Civilian aligned; You are Molly O'Brien, daughter of Miles and Keiko O'Brien. A smart and adventerous youth, you're normally content to let the adults handle things. But perhaps the mind of a child could help the station at a time like this...

Finally, all factions got info how to claim generic:

Additionally, you can simply claim as a generic Starfleet Officer or Bajoran Citizen:

• Starfleet Officer: Crewman, Human/Vulcan/Bolan/Andorian, Federation aligned; You are a [Human/Vulcan/Bolan/Andorian] Starfleet Officer serving on Deep Space 9. You have a short, usually one-sentence description here that gives flavor to your ability.
  • Bajoran Citizen: Citizen, Bajoran, Bajor aligned: You are a Bajoran citizen currently living on Deep Space 9. You have a short, usually one-sentence description here that gives flavor to your ability.

You also know the win conditions of all three "town" factions:

• Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation, including Section 31. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Bajor is allied with The Federation and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.
  • Bajor: Eliminate all threats to Bajor. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The Federation (including Section 31) is allied with Bajor and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.
  • Civilian: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Federation or Bajor wins. That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Federation and/or Bajor.

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

No, what's scummy is the fact that three scum who claim they can win with town, cannot.

I know it's Malfatron.

But Outlaw and Civilian do NOT have the same win condition. I know this because I can convert outlaw into civilian

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hmm

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Also @Pickle Rick holy crap you and I will have to fight for most OP town role ever

I said it multiple times I was OP lol.  Not sure if I ever posted it but I killed racks n1.  I thought I would die so I took all my shots.  

I didn't say it too much early in the game bc unlike you I had no extra life or protection.