STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Malfatron - 4 - The Orca, [SwAg], [Whicker], bcb1213
Whicker - 1 - [Malfatron]

Yet to vote: Pickle Rick

Reminder: To end the day early, enough votes have to be [locked] such that the result of the lynch is clinched.

Lock my vote

37 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like how every game since Marvel, there has been at least one savage who perverts the noble cause of Independents.  ******* Malfatron.

youre kidding right?

i was scum the last 3 nights, not an indepedent.

and im trying to help the outlaws win here.

The remaining members of the station's crew descended upon @Malfatron, convinced he was at least one of those still causing trouble on the station. Turns out they were right, as Elim Garak was recruited by his father, Enabran Tain to the Cardassian Union! Originally, he was Outlaw aligned. On his corpse, a disruptor was found.

And with that, all threats to the Federation have been dealt with! Sadly, no Bajor-aligned players survived the game so this is soley a Federation victory... aside from our two resident Outlaws: Morn and Quark, who also won by surviving the entire game! Congratulations, @bcb1213, @Pickle Rick, @carl_sjunior, @Whicker, @Counselor, @SwAg, @The Orca, @Dome, @swoosh, @VikeManDan, @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI, and @Tugboat - you're all winners this game!

To everyone who played - thanks for playing and I hope you had fun!

All autopsies have been added to the OP, as well as all hidden abilities, with those that actually triggered during the game highlighted in green, with those that did not highlighted in red.

• Like 3