STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

he said something about it's day 1 and he wasn't read up or following intently (something like that)

yet he knew that post from swag was a joke...….

Being able to decipher when someone is goofing on day 1 is my literal superpower. It took many years to develop. You may also one day be able to tell when someone is effing around. 

Just gotta believe. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Grade A scum posting by Racks. Pretty for sure this is the entire posting...got a vote in though lol

Im sold. Racks. 

Just now, SirA1 said:

For those who didn't play in the Start Trek game last time, Night is going to be brutal for us because everyone and their brother has Items in addition to Role Moves.

Every revealed role will seem super OP because of this.

Scum had a Disruptor kill that was factional so anyone could use it. So trying to track a killer will be hard.

Federation had Phasers with limited charges 1 or 2. 2 Charges killed and 1 Charge Stuns (RoleBlock).

Tricorders could give you a scan of 3 players + 2 random players to get a list of Alignments.

Lets hope this game doesn't have Bombs again. They hit anyone at the same location of the target.

Energy Vests protect a character from Phasers and Disruptors but are one shot items

It's going to be another wild ride.

So you ask everyone if they would like to get some insight, just to give some fake insight regardless? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Being able to decipher when someone is goofing on day 1 is my literal superpower. It took many years to develop. You may also one day be able to tell when someone is effing around. 

Just gotta believe. 

Im sold. Racks. 

Racks

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I still don't understand how he's cleared.  It's Day 1 and we have no investigations.  Or was I really just that dense in my read through?

I think his inclusion of [spam] was a genuine town slip and it would take a serious amount of leveling for him to intentionally done that as scum

VC

Pickle Rick - 3 - Swag, Counselor, SirA1

gopherwrestler - 3 - Tugboat, theuntouchable, Pickle Rick

rackcs - 2 - Matts, Orca

Whicker - 2 - pwny, VikeManDan

Matts - 2 - Glen, Ragnarok

kingseanjohn - 2 - MWil23, Mcarl_sjunior

Swoosh - 2 - bcb1213, Forge

Tugboat - 1 - Dome

carl_sjunior - 1 - Raves

Dome - 1 - gopherwrestler

Raves - 1 - kingseanjohn

pwny - 1 - rackcs

Malfatron - 1 - ITS_RAMMY

VileManDan - 1 - Malfatron

Yet to vote: @squire12, @swoosh

10 minutes to go!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you ask everyone if they would like to get some insight, just to give some fake insight regardless? 

I was planning on doing this earlier but couldn't get on until about 8pm. I think there are a ton of new players this time and I want to avoid another Federation loss because of ignorance of the rules.

• Like 1