All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

On 8/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, Geezy said:

way to over react. Is it annoying, yea! But AB works harder than anyone in the league and will be ready to ball week 1. 

And here we are just a couple weeks later. One thing to leave camp with an injury. They played it off like the helmet wasn't a big reason or deal why he was away.

Now he's healthy and leaves the team high and dry because over it. 

Clocks ticking on this marriage..... Mayock sounded like a guy who has had enough of this BS. Reminder... we are not even into the season and this guy can't keep his name out of the headlines. 

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

And here we are just a couple weeks later. One thing to leave camp with an injury. They played it off like the helmet wasn't a big reason or deal why he was away.

Now he's healthy and leaves the team high and dry because over it. 

Clocks ticking on this marriage..... Mayock sounded like a guy who has had enough of this BS. Reminder... we are not even into the season and this guy can't keep his name out of the headlines. 

Wait wasnt you just saying it's the media blowing things out of proportion cause its Gruden and the raiders just a week ago. 

Call me crazy, but Hard Knocks loved having the AB issue last week and it was magically settled the day the show aired. It was one of the highest rated episodes in the history of the series. Granted, Gruden is entertaining and they made a story out of Keelan Doss, but neither of those things is exciting as AB drama. It all seems a little too convenient for me. They still have three episodes left.

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

So mike mayock is tired of the nonsense. But wait I thought it was just media painting AB as a bad guy. Why would Mike say this. Interesting 

Exactly what I was gonna come post. I thought it's all the medias fault, and the Raiders were on the same page with AB every step of the way. I thought this all was just a media creation because ABs a bad guy and everyone still hates on the poor ole Raidas?

Bottomline, the dude is a diva to the fullest degree and his act has already worn thin on this team as you can already see. He has shown himself to be undependable and unreliable as it gets. Everyone was expecting him to practice again and instead, he leaves again. Cant make this stuff up. 

I'm not a big DC fan, but I feel bad for him. The biggest season of his career opens in 20 days, and here you have yet to practice with your best Receiver. He's playing games with this entire franchise. 

Archived