Like Whatever Who Cares... Preseason Week 1 GDT

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I thought people were saying sweat sucked?

I think it’s more that Hall impressed so much more. I was a bit underwhelmed with Sweat watching last night. Too many times he was just controlled. I expected, fair or not, to be one of the better players out there. 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I truly do not care about preseason. Ever since Bradford looked like a GAWD against the Packers and then, you know, I have become numb to anything preseason. All I hope for is health, and so far, not so good.

There's nothing Impressive about the Preseason outside of Week 3. Which is the only game "You might" see the starters play a 1/2. Might see some semblance of your Offense/Defenses to come. Not the vanilla drive here, Qt there it's a joke. Picking apart or abusing players who might not even make the 53 man roster , is not Impressive.

Now a Starters getting abused or struggling against said Scrubs.....,Yes a concern but not when its the way around.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just now watching the Titans game (NFLN). Didnt realize the Eagles only score 41pts in the 1st QT all season long? 

I remember starting slow a lot, but Damn???

Let’s hope a couple of Desean bombs or Goedert up the seam counters changes that

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

baldy seemed impressed with Mailata.

Baldy has been obsessed with him since last year. Raves about his progession on Sirus Radio all the time. His size, athleticism and ability to pick up the difficulty and nuances of playing OL in the NFL with absolutely no background.

He's gone on to comparing him to what he first saw in Peters in Buffalo as a teammate. How Peters was able to quickly pick up the technique switching from TE and make it look easy.

Go be clear he wasn't saying Mailata was as good but similar in that aspect.