2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Are we? Our last two games have looked a whole hell of a lot like our first four games:

RB Targets in first 4 games: 24

RB Targets in next 4 games: 42

RB Targets in next 2 games: 10

Yea but you have to throw out the Charger game. And like I said, Rodgers is gonna go out of his way to get Adams the ball upon his return. Let's see if things settle down now.

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why?

It was poop from the start. I think LeFleur said he got away from what he wanted to and Rodgers probably knew dink and dunk wasn't gonna get it done. No harm in throwing that out. Compose your rant and save it to clipboard for a couple games and post it then if things don't level off :D

Edited by cannondale

6 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

1. We're an 8-2 team based on a whole number of factors. The fact that Packers fans keep trying to credit Rodgers exclusively for it is really damn gross. 

2. How many times do you need to see Graham or MVS open with Rodgers starring down Adams for entire plays? MVS wins routes also. There's 2 open deep shots a game that Rodgers either turns his nose up at or misses the thing by 5 damn yards. If Davante Adams is even with a guy going vertical, Adams is getting that target. If MVS has a step and a half, Rodgers is coming off it to see if Davante hasn't gotten open in the quarter second that he dared to take his eyes off his off his man. 

3. Nobody is asking Rodgers to throw 50/50 balls, but some 90/10 balls wouldn't go astray. There's a reason we suck on 3rd down. A big reason is that he'll happily double clutch his way into a sack because a sack doesn't hit his passer rating. 

This post aged like fine wine.  We got Rodgers missing open guys on crossers, throwing the deep ball so late to MVS he caught it out the back of the end zone, and Rodgers somehow getting sacked on 4th down because he adamently refuses to take a chance.

12 hours ago, MrBobGray said:

We got Rodgers missing open guys on crossers, throwing the deep ball so late to MVS he caught it out the back of the end zone, and Rodgers somehow getting sacked on 4th down because he adamantly refuses to take a chance.

yes you did.
Kudos to both of you and thanks for sharing your insight with all of us. Conversely,  I whiffed badly and was completely wrong on my hypothesis.
My take was that we are all happy to critique Rodgers from Monday - Saturday, but when it came to Sunday...
...few would bet against Rodgers performing in prime time.

You both stuck to your guns and were proven correct. You win:  a pat on the back and more of the same

32 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

yes you did.
Kudos to both of you and thanks for sharing your insight with all of us. Conversely,  I whiffed badly and was completely wrong on my hypothesis.
My take was that we are all happy to critique Rodgers from Monday - Saturday, but when it came to Sunday...
...few would bet against Rodgers performing in prime time.

You both stuck to your guns and were proven correct. You win:  a pat on the back and more of the same

I'll be honest, I posted that last night largely out of a broken heart.  I was as hopeful as you were that he would find a way, I even made my optimistic fool prediction for a reason.  I'll never forget the player Rodgers was for Green Bay, and I loved watching him play for years, but I think it's time I hang up my optimist shoes and start building expectations on what my eyes see rather than what my heart wants.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The Niners game si EXACTLY why you don't take a WR in the first round.  Any position so dependent on somebody else doing their job is rendered useless when that one player does not do their job. 

That game made me want to take a wr in the first round tbh lol

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, so Rodgers can decide not to throw to him because he’s wide open, but he made his cut on the wrong blade of grass and Rodgers only had 6 seconds to throw to him.

Well with the expectation that he would think he's talented enough to trust like Adams, at least I'm time. Not that I want it going forward but it kinda made me think I wish we had in the past.

37 minutes ago, Norm said:

Well with the expectation that he would think he's talented enough to trust like Adams, at least I'm time. Not that I want it going forward but it kinda made me think I wish we had in the past.

Yep, a first round rookie drafted in 2015 would look really nice right now I bet.  So would trading Rodgers before his current deal.