South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The question now, is who is gonna make it to N5 with me?

you are gonna try to use that gun tonight but die for your efforts

probably are gonna shoot the guy in the suit

but maybe you will save that for tomorrow

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

If a player doesn’t commute, they can be killed. In order to be killed, and they must be in their room. Therefore, a player who does not commute is still in their room. 

This isn’t hard 

I visited you. To do so I would have to leave my room. This isn’t hard bird brain.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you are gonna try to use that gun tonight but die for your efforts

probably are gonna shoot the guy in the suit

but maybe you will save that for tomorrow

Naz is a good dude. I give him my word I will not touch him this whole game. Heck I will give @Nazgul the suit every night just so I can prove I'm a man of my word. @VikeManDan @swoosh and @squire12 I give them my word as well. I will not touch them no matter what this game either

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I visited you. To do so I would have to leave my room. This isn’t hard bird brain.

But if commuting, as well as any other move that causes you to “leave” the room, stops the hit then we wouldn’t have had as many kills as we did.

Just now, Counselor said:

Yes. Actually it is. 

Commute is NOT some visit. Commuting is leaving town for the whole night and you can’t be targeted. 

I commuted N1 and you said I wasn’t home. I commuted N2 and you said you got the exact same result. This is NOT how commute works. It will NEVER under any circumstance, provide the same result on a motion detector type move in a game I host. Commute is made to be different from other things. 

If the move works as you describe it is utterly pointless. I have to “leave my room” to search the grid too don’t ya know

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I mean, I left my room to kill someone.

I really don't want to believe that killing someone in this game also makes you immune to kills. Not only do the night deaths definitely imply otherwise (as multiple people who specifically said they were killing ended up dead the following night), but everyone can and should be out killing every night.