South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay I lied about it all. I am a Darwinist. I have no invests. Please kill me because when my reading comprehension is attacked because I don’t read well I don’t need to be in a game like this. Thanks Pickle. 

Cant be the Survivalists are real and everyone who claimed it was truthful 

Just now, VikeManDan said:

With no information coming from those who have died really don’t understand this game...

agreed.  comes down to how you think the set up was constructed.  Do you believe the host and the Darwinists are in the game, or do you go with some that feel the Darwinists are not in the game.  

The only alignment that anyone really KNOWS is in the game is that of Insanity (via the Woz modkill reveal) and their own alignment (whatever that is).  The rest is just speculation.

Some choose to believe some posters claim to an alignment and not the host which seems odd to me.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

agreed.  comes down to how you think the set up was constructed.  Do you believe the host and the Darwinists are in the game, or do you go with some that feel the Darwinists are not in the game.  

but more importantly than all this, do you care?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

but more importantly than all this, do you care?

I care about a lot of things.  if you are asking whether I care about something in this current mafia game, that depends on what you are specifically asking.  

If you can give me a more direct question, then I can provide a more specific answer.  @Dome