Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

13 hours ago, Golfman said:

One of the worst looks ever. Serious fashion violation! 

Agreed. The Luigi 'stache is kinda dumb as well but not as stupid looking as that short 'stache he was rocking back in 2006.

I kinda want to see us run the ball a bit more this week or work our TE's out a bit more. We pretty much know where we stand at WR, but if MLF's offense is primarily a run-to-set-up-the-pass offense we need to evaluate our run-blocking game a bit more. I'm looking at Oakland's DL and they've got some guys who have significantly more experience at their position compared to the majority of our OL. 

,Key and Ferrell have had a decent preseason from what I gather, time to see our tackles work.

I want to see the RBs in Jones-Williams-Hall-Ford order, and a lot of it. Screw the passing game today. Carson really shouldve been cut by now I think hes shown pretty consistently hes unable to hit the outside zone or a cutback.

I would really love it if we could put some pressure on with just the DL. Watching Clark work against their big interior should be fun. Hopefully Dean shows something. Sacks and Ints boys. Leggo. Stay undefeated outside the country.

Biggest want is for no injuries. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

,Key and Ferrell have had a decent preseason from what I gather, time to see our tackles work.

I want to see the RBs in Jones-Williams-Hall-Ford order, and a lot of it. Screw the passing game today. Carson really shouldve been cut by now I think hes shown pretty consistently hes unable to hit the outside zone or a cutback.

I would really love it if we could put some pressure on with just the DL. Watching Clark work against their big interior should be fun. Hopefully Dean shows something. Sacks and Ints boys. Leggo. Stay undefeated outside the country.

Biggest want is for no injuries. 

He's a stop-gap player that excels against third string rookies. Definitely a between the gaps plugger that doesn't fumble IIRC. You sign him to fill in for someone who's injured or to grind out the clock late in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

He's a stop-gap player that excels against third string rookies. Definitely a between the gaps plugger that doesn't fumble IIRC. You sign him to fill in for someone who's injured or to grind out the clock late in the game.

DOES HE THOOOOO? 

I just don't think he's a scheme fit and isnt special enough at anything to keep him in spite of that fact.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Game dayyyy. What's the projections on if Packer starters are playing or not?

No info from me, but if I guessed, Rodgers doesn't play.  Bulaga and Bakhtiari very limited.  Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams probably out.  Davante Adams might run around a little.  Defense probably everyone but Kevin King will play some.  

30 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

As always I hope none of Rodgers, Bak, Davante, or Clark play a single snap

Why not Kenny Clark? He isn't a pre-Madonna, like Donna Summer.  He is a post-Madonna, man's man, like Adelle.  He has a gut, and big hands like that guy too.

Kenny has been playing a couple of series, I imagine that will continue.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Rodgers knee to start acting up any second now. 

He sneezed.  Out with flu-like symptoms.

Josh Jones on the other hand is going to get first pick of lockers, and that is the one he will be using in the CFL this year.  J'Mon and Kumerow too.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Nagy is a complete headcase - his constant obsession over last year's missed field goal is at the very least, a negative distraction on the entire team to continue dwelling on - sheesh:

14 hours ago, JQ1 said:

And the default “winner” of the kicking competition, at least for now, is some cat named Eddy Pineiro, who has never kicked in a regular season NFL game.

ESPN also posted an article on the topic, and the rejected kickers say that Nagy had them kick field goals over and over again from a distance of 43 yards, the distance at which Parkey bonked the potential game-winner in last year’s playoffs. Sounds like Coach Nagy stuck in the loop:      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27434075/nagy-defends-bears-kicker-search-amid-backlash   () - : #