Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I sense salt we traded Mack to the Bears to terrorize Rodgers GB for the next 5 years. Lol

I bet you’re still crying in your wee pillow over that trade.  

Strike one - traded Mack

Strike two - signed Antonio Brown

Strike Three - you’re still the Raidahs!

9 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I dunno I kinda wanna see the whole team rock this look every time they land for a game

Add a leather peaked hat and he can audition for the Village People tribute band. Raise those hands now "It's fun to stay at the YMCA"

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

31 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Strike Three - you’re still the Raidahs!

Still the Raidahs and yet, we both havent made the playoffs in 2 years. We have the same playoff drought, believe it or not.

Only difference is, we don't have an all time great at QB like you guys do. The countdown is on. Only 5 more years until purgatory!! 🥰

Anyways hopefully no injuries in this game. Raiders won't be playing their starters much if at all. So dont get too excited if Rashaan Barely makes a play or two. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Still the Raidahs and yet, we both havent made the playoffs in 2 years. We have the same playoff drought, believe it or not.

Only difference is, we don't have an all time great at QB like you guys do. The countdown is on. Only 5 more years until purgatory!! 🥰

Anyways hopefully no injuries in this game. Raiders won't be playing their starters much if at all. So dont get too excited if Rashaan Barely makes a play or two. 

It’s all good.  A little trash talk never hurt anyone.  Well, except for ViQueens fans.  They get butt-hurt very easily.

9 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Now, now. That's not ENTIRELY true. Don't forget that we can also afford to sign our own players.