The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Frankly it's baffling to say the least that you're saying I'm trying to hide the fact there was a default vote on me by bringing up the competition I lost. Orca

I said it was your tone in the post about you believing it was all game long and that you hadnt mentioned it. It was clear you lost the competition, it wasnt clear the auto vote was due to that until later vote counts that stated "Hated"

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I said it was your tone in the post about you believing it was all game long and that you hadnt mentioned it. It was clear you lost the competition, it wasnt clear the auto vote was due to that until later vote counts that stated "Hated"

So you think that myself and Mwil had one vote on us, the same people who were hated in the first line of the the Day 0 write up could've been a coincidence?

Baffling.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So you think that myself and Mwil had one vote on us, the same people who were hated in the first line of the the Day 0 write up could've been a coincidence?

Baffling.

Yes it was possible. Given nothing was shown about the "Hated" vote until later vote counts it was very possible. Could be the same reason I keep dying N1 in games. Someone could have had a vote manipulation and put it on the two Hated people...anything is possible in Dome games. 

That's why your soft tone about it being all game stood out compared to Mwils. That is the biggest thing imo

Just now, The Orca said:

Yes it was possible. Given nothing was shown about the "Hated" vote until later vote counts it was very possible. Could be the same reason I keep dying N1 in games. Someone could have had a vote manipulation and put it on the two Hated people...anything is possible in Dome games. 

That's why your soft tone about it being all game stood out compared to Mwils. That is the biggest thing imo

Well I'm sorry I didn't explicitly state it for you right off the bat with my first two posts and instead addressed why I was hated. I honestly thought that the effect was obvious to anyone paying the least bit attention lol

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Well I'm sorry I didn't explicitly state it for you right off the bat with my first two posts and instead addressed why I was hated. I honestly thought that the effect was obvious to anyone paying the least bit attention lol

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Like I'm unsure what you thought I shouldve said.

"HEY GUYS IM HATED SO THATS WHY THERE'S A VOTE ON ME JSYK"?

I think you are deflecting. The main issue again is the tone used when saying it is all game and you flipped back to the first two posts about being hated. You keep avoiding the tone post again pushing something you can make light of

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think you are deflecting. The main issue again is the tone used when saying it is all game and you flipped back to the first two posts about being hated. You keep avoiding the tone post again pushing something you can make light of

I can't address the "tone" you are reading my posts with because that is entirely in your head.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m like 99% sure I’ve voted already 

Nope, it looks like you have not. 

19 hours ago, Whicker said:

Rackcs

18 hours ago, Dome said:

All roles are out!

1) Drinks are purchased at night when you make your night moves.

2) You can buy a drink and make a night move on the same night. 

Vote counting begins now. 

VC

1 nacho

1 mwil

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

During the first phase of Overwatch mafia, 69 was the most chosen number. 

So unoriginal 

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

Damn you are so good. Also listing me first makes me feel loved 

Btw I don’t drink so I’ll be refusing to buy any on principle 

What exactly were these challenges? The OP has apparently been edited and I didn’t participate at all 

The courier climbed up on a table, stools flew past him, bottles whizzed by and shattered on the walls behind him, several overturned tables made navigating the Mare a real pain in the ***.

"Remember folks! Get your drink orders in BEFORE the day is over! You're gonna want something to sip on tonight when the real show starts!"