The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I finished last in the conditioning test. It’s all game.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do believe it is game-long.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I just saw that Nacho already called Malf lazy...that's what I get for reading in order instead of looking ahead to the next page.

Orca feigning ignorance and fishing for an "all game" vs. "Only Day 1" on the hated comment is where I'll start.

The above is what I was looking for Mwil. You came out and said which contest you lost and a confidence tone of all game for the vote. After your post Nacho says he believes it's all game, which is a tone that I believe is scared. You are owning the vote and he is playing scared with it. The added vote would be a detriment to scum if scum had it and I believe Nacho is tiptoeing for this reason, whereas you are loose and unwaivered by it imo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The above is what I was looking for Mwil. You came out and said which contest you lost and a confidence tone of all game for the vote. After your post Nacho says he believes it's all game, which is a tone that I believe is scared. You are owning the vote and he is playing scared with it. The added vote would be a detriment to scum if scum had it and I believe Nacho is tiptoeing for this reason, whereas you are loose and unwaivered by it imo

I was responding to the question Pickle posed. The one you quoted, lol.

I already said which contest I failed if you were paying any attention.

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was responding to the question Pickle posed. The one you quoted, lol.

I already said which contest I failed if you were paying any attention.

You did, but didnt mention the vote at that time...again imo trying to distance yourself from the vote

These were the posts I remember

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You'd be insane to pick 100 because it would be autoloss because it would be autoloss but you could conceivably pick 98 hoping someone picks 99.

Oh right, I forgot the lowest amount was hated not the highest.

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In hindsight I wish I read the challenge better becuase I thought whoever went highest was the one that was going to be hated. Rip.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why would I mention something everyone already knew? Those posts were directly related to the fact that I lost that competition lol

17 hours ago, Dome said:

All roles are out!

1) Drinks are purchased at night when you make your night moves.

2) You can buy a drink and make a night move on the same night. 

Vote counting begins now. 

VC

1 nacho

1 mwil

It wasnt clear in the first vote count