The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

On 8/18/2019 at 7:37 PM, Dome said:

Old Orc was dead! 

Erik the Slayer was dead!

M'aiq the Liar was dead!

The group turned on Woz "THEY WERE OUR HEROS! AND YOU'VE KILLED THEM!"

They beat Woz to death! Woz is dead! He was Whiterun Aligned (Eliminate all threats to Whiterun).

can the more experienced nerds weigh in on this? does this mean there are 4 different groups? 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

can the more experienced nerds weigh in on this? does this mean there are 4 different groups? 

That is the assumption imo. Most hosts will kill off characters or Woz at the beginning story to reveal some of the alignments in the game. I'm going with the assumption that there are 4 alignments Whiterun, Blue, Red, and Orange. Also, don't count out possibly more. Unlikley, but Dome has done hidden things in the past and I have as well in the game I ran. Given 16 players, 5 plus would be extremely unlikley though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That is the assumption imo. Most hosts will kill off characters or Woz at the beginning story to reveal some of the alignments in the game. I'm going with the assumption that there are 4 alignments Whiterun, Blue, Red, and Orange. Also, don't count out possibly more. Unlikley, but Dome has done hidden things in the past and I have as well in the game I ran. Given 16 players, 5 plus would be extremely unlikley though 

The more elaborate and creative people kill him in future games, the more likes they will receive from me. Make it painful people.  

That said, I agree about dome using the OP to give us info about the game setup.  I did it in both of my games and even had a lot of info in this last one. So going off of that there would be 

Old Orc (blue text)

Erik the Slayer (red text)

M'aiq the Liar (orange text)

Whiterun Aligned (green text)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The more elaborate and creative people kill him in future games, the more likes they will receive from me. Make it painful people.  

That said, I agree about dome using the OP to give us info about the game setup.  I did it in both of my games and even had a lot of info in this last one. So going off of that there would be 

Old Orc (blue text)

Erik the Slayer (red text)

M'aiq the Liar (orange text)

Whiterun Aligned (green text)

those are some cool names. i just received a girl's name. lame.