The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Dome said:

@Woz don't make me sign you up. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Get in the ring woz.  We have something for you....

giphy.gif

Don't worry, if you sign me up, I promise not to do anything. No posts, no votes, no actions, no nothing. I'll just be a punching bag for you all to enjoy.

• Like 2

Just now, Woz said:

Don't worry, if you sign me up, I promise not to do anything. No posts, no votes, no actions, no nothing. I'll just be a punching bag for you all to enjoy.

I’ll make you write up fodder. Your death won’t be in vain.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So you'll play your normal game?

My normal D1/N1 game, all game.

Just now, Dome said:

I’ll make you write up fodder. Your death won’t be in vain.

Ooo, I get to be the dummy that kickstarts the game? Probably the best usage of me.

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

Roles going out after a write up. If your role has been modified by a SAWL contract offer, I'll let you know in your role PM. 

@Dome

@Dome

@Dome

Let the tag wars commence

@Pickle Rick you are next up

It was the first night of the big event and everyone began crowding into the Bannered Mare. Some people in the corner were just finishing up their SAWL fitness tests, others looked like they were still recovering. @MWil23 and @TheKillerNacho looked a little worse for wear. "YOU SUCK!" someone yelled and hurled an empty bottle in their direction.

Hulda and Saadia began handing out drink vouchers and menus for their Standard, Premium and Specialty Drinks.

$$ Ale
$$ Alto Wine
$$ Blackbriar Mead
$$ Blackbriar Reserve
$$ Honningbrew Mead
$$ Mead
$$ Mead with Juniper Berries
$$ Nord Mead
$$ Spiced Wine
$$ Wine

$$$ Argonian Ale
$$$ Argonian Bloodwine
$$$ Balmora Blue
$$$ Colovian Brandy
$$$ Cyrodilic Brandy
$$$ Dragon's Breath Mead
$$$ Firebrand Wine
$$$ Stros M'Kai Rum
$$$ Surilie Brothers Wine

$$$$ Cliff Racer
$$$$ The White-Gold Tower
$$$$ Velvet LaChance

Old Orc, Erik the Slayer and M'aiq the Liar stood in the ring, they motioned for three people near the bar to come up into the ring. @Woz climbed into the ring with the six of them and began to yell to the crowd!

"ALRIGHT FOLKS WE'RE ABOUT TO BEGIN!" He motioned to the three amateur wrestlers "These legends need no introduction! Give it up for the Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League!"

The bar erupted in cheering and applause. "But for this season only we have three new competitors!" Woz motioned to the three Whiterun locals who were offered contracts. "Let's give it up for The Werebear of Whiterun! The Phantom of the Plains! and The General!!!!!!!"

The three of them dressed in costumes resembling a bear, a restless spirit and an Imperial general threw their arms up in celebration

"WE DID IT! WE DONE MADE IT!" They yelled and jumped and cried! The crowd followed suit.

It was time to begin, so Woz tried stepping out of the ring. but his boot caught in the turnbuckle. When he tried to yank it free the entire stage collapsed! A pile of bodies tumbled onto the floor! People screamed and scrambled for their loved ones!

"WOZ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!"

When the dust had settled, a gruesome discovery was made. 

Old Orc was dead! 

Erik the Slayer was dead!

M'aiq the Liar was dead!

The group turned on Woz "THEY WERE OUR HEROS! AND YOU'VE KILLED THEM!"

They beat Woz to death! Woz is dead! He was Whiterun Aligned (Eliminate all threats to Whiterun).

But the crowd was thirsty for blood and violence now! They were promised a bloody brawl and they were going to get one! Some reached for their weapons, others grabbed stools or chairs, some ran to the bar for more drinks! Looked like the Bannered Mare was in for another long and rowdy night. 

Roles going out soon. 

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

It was time to begin, so Woz tried stepping out of the ring. but his boot caught in the turnbuckle. When he tried to yank it free the entire stage collapsed! A pile of bodies tumbled onto the floor! People screamed and scrambled for their loved ones!

"WOZ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!"

When the dust had settled, a gruesome discovery was made. 

Old Orc was dead! 

Erik the Slayer was dead!

M'aiq the Liar was dead!

The group turned on Woz "THEY WERE OUR HEROS! AND YOU'VE KILLED THEM!"

They beat Woz to death! Woz is dead! He was Whiterun Aligned (Eliminate all threats to Whiterun).

taxi-drive-clap.gif

I feel like I have a long and lengthy second life in Mafia as the beat up dummy. EDIT: you never know, one of you might get lucky and actually get me to come out to play as a replacement or something ... incredibly unlikely, but who knows?

Edited by Woz