Why?!

Tomahawk

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

You think OL was the reason we didn't win the division last year?

Well it was Hyde as RB Tyrod as QB Haley as OC and Hue as HC as reasons we didn’t win the division. We all say how drastically the offensive line improved after Freddie took over. We are making a Hue deal about missing Zeitler but those first couple of weeks he didn’t look anything special. Once scheme changed the OL greatly improved 

9 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

@buno67 I English Teacha budday. I kno thangs 'bout stuff. U wrong.

Explain it why it’s Then instead of than? Why would it be then when I’m not using it in the context of time. I’m legit curious, not trying to be condescending  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Explain it why it’s Then instead of than? Why would it be then when I’m not using it in the context of time. I’m legit curious, not trying to be condescending  

Than is only used between two things being compared. 

You could say, “Baker Mayfield is better than Andy Dalton.”

You used it in the context of, “well tell me why he’s better than.” Than is only used directly between two compared things.

I also don’t really care, I was yanking your chain harder than I yank my pud.

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think you just mumbled the sentence incorrectly. You could have said, “well then tell me why he’s better at RT.”  Or “he’s not better than Chris Hubbard at RT.”

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I think you just mumbled the sentence incorrectly. You could have said, “well then tell me why he’s better at RT.”  Or “he’s not better than Chris Hubbard at RT.”

Sure if we want to talk correctly but who wants to think about what they be saying? The then/than is distracting when someone mixes them up though, there are a lotta internet folks that use both words wrong 100% of the time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sure if we want to talk correctly but who wants to think about what they be saying? The then/than is distracting when someone mixes them up though, there are a lotta internet folks that use both words wrong 100% of the time.

There just n00bs

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, ditchdigger said:

You mean by spending a high pick? Like, say, 33rd overall?

John Dorsey's track record on early drafted OL is not good.  We'd be much better off signing free agents.

Yes, I'm hoping for an impact free agent OL signing

16 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Yes, I'm hoping for an impact free agent OL signing

I wouldn't count on it.  If we are going to let Tretter walk, like consensus seems to agree we are, we aren't going to try and sign a different FA unless its a LT that we wouldn't have to worry about for 4-5 years.

18 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

I wouldn't count on it.  If we are going to let Tretter walk, like consensus seems to agree we are, we aren't going to try and sign a different FA unless its a LT that we wouldn't have to worry about for 4-5 years.

Yeah I wouldn’t count on any big FA signings moving forward with our cap situation being what it is/will be.

Maybe they let Robinson and Tretter walk and cut Hubbard which frees up some money, but more or less we’re going to need to be developing OL.

A lot can happen between now and next year, but we could have as many as 4 question marks along that OL depending on how guys play and if we can keep Tretter.  Corbett being a useless turd hurts, especially after moving Zeitler.