What if the Colts land Trevor Lawrence

Vladimir L

5 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Welcome to Cincy, Trevor Lawrence!

Imagine a world where Cincinnati didn’t draft Dalton in 2011 and the Colts took him and he started in Peyton’s place (no pun intended) 

Either the Colts stick with Brissett or use draft capital to move up to take a QB in 2020. I did read somewhere that Jordan Love is on the Colt’s radar. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Imagine a world where Cincinnati didn’t draft Dalton in 2011 and the Colts took him and he started in Peyton’s place (no pun intended) 

Either the Colts stick with Brissett or use draft capital to move up to take a QB in 2020. I did read somewhere that Jordan Love is on the Colt’s radar. 

I'm trying to imagine a world where we finally move on from Dalton...

• Like 3

Polian often lamented not taking Dalton in the late first, after he was dismissed.  So if he had, we suck at the levels that we were predicted to, and instead of it starting the five straight one and dones, we get Luck and win a few playoff games.  We actually had a line back then and could have protected him better.  Freak accidents/injuries happen, but man, if Indy had even a decent line his early years, we aren't sitting here wondering what more could have been.