Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

I've got a rough week coming up for the rb position. Standard league, 2 RBs, yada yada.

I've got:

James Conner Q vs Indy
Kenyon Drake vs SF
David Johnson Q vs SF
Jaylen Samuels Q vs Indy
Carlos Hyde vs JAX

What's everyone's take? Obviously Conner is a must start if he's healthy and Samuels is his handcuff. Tomlin said he was "good to go." Johnson is wounded, Drake is new and kind of sucks, Hyde is a crapshoot. 

3 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I've got a rough week coming up for the rb position. Standard league, 2 RBs, yada yada.

I've got:

James Conner Q vs Indy
Kenyon Drake vs SF
David Johnson Q vs SF
Jaylen Samuels Q vs Indy
Carlos Hyde vs JAX

What's everyone's take? Obviously Conner is a must start if he's healthy and Samuels is his handcuff. Tomlin said he was "good to go." Johnson is wounded, Drake is new and kind of sucks, Hyde is a crapshoot. 

Oh man. That is tough. If it helps, I wouldn’t trust either Cardinal. DJ is too banged up and Drake hasn’t been there long enough to trust as the workhorse against a stout defense. That leaves the Pittsburgh starter and Hyde. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaveDX said:

Oh man. That is tough. If it helps, I wouldn’t trust either Cardinal. DJ is too banged up and Drake hasn’t been there long enough to trust as the workhorse against a stout defense. That leaves the Pittsburgh starter and Hyde. 

That's what I was leaning toward too. Thanks for the input.