Packerraymond

The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Gute is kind of stinking it up in season.  We could definitely use a large man in the middle of that Dline to help down the stretch.  Probably went on vacation with the fam or something.

12 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Gute is kind of stinking it up in season.  We could definitely use a large man in the middle of that Dline to help down the stretch.  Probably went on vacation with the fam or something.

Since you didn't post in a coloured font I don't know if this is tongue in cheek or not. I can't even remember which colour means what, though I know one of red/green is sarcasm. Can someone enlighten me on that ?

I'd  guess that your first and last sentences are sarcasm, but the middle sentence seems fair........... confusing.

Gute got us Breeland last year.  I have faith he will make another late season addition. Mostly because he ****int better.

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Gute got us Breeland last year.  I have faith he will make another late season addition. Mostly because he ****int better.

He did. He got us Ryan Grant. Lol.

25 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

He did. He got us Ryan Grant. Lol.

Stop.

3 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Since you didn't post in a coloured font I don't know if this is tongue in cheek or not. I can't even remember which colour means what, though I know one of red/green is sarcasm. Can someone enlighten me on that ?

I'd  guess that your first and last sentences are sarcasm, but the middle sentence seems fair........... confusing.

The first sentence wasn't meant to be sarcasm .. Gute really hasn't improved the roster "in-season".   I thought he'd do something at the trade deadline .. thinking he should add some reinforcements to the DLine, like now.

The Ravens had a need at DT and signed 2 of them today, Peko and Ellis who was in GB yesterday.

Baltimore did not sign Davis, their former 3rd round pick who was on the roster for 3 season after being drafted in the 3rd round and did little.

Presumably, Hendrickson has some firsthand knowledge of Davis from their time together with the Ravens.

22 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Green is sarcasm

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Thank you........and red is something/nothing ?

Red is nothing that I know of, I was just kind of making a (not very funny) joke.

Caps for yelling, green for sarcasm, other than that I have no idea.

3 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

Green is sarcasm

/s at the end is so much easier than trying to change colors 

Also I kept typing colers and going WTF. I can't spell words 2nd graders know today.

I think we should make a play at Davis.