The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

10 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Kind of surprised no interest at all regarding Mo Wilkerson.  He knows the Packer defense, they know him … we need help there.  You'd think he could be of value wouldn't you? 

That lack of action tells me there's nothing left in the tank.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

That lack of action tells me there's nothing left in the tank.

He had the ankle injury week 3 of last year and the DUI / traffic incident in June/2018. Then nothing. Unless the injury was really catastrophic, he shouldnt be washed up at 30 years old.

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

He had the ankle injury week 3 of last year and the DUI / traffic incident in June/2018. Then nothing. Unless the injury was really catastrophic, he shouldnt be washed up at 30 years old.

makes sense, but wasn't he dealing with an injury prior to Green Bay? Also, I remember there were some production/effort? issues with him in New York?

Just now, Joe said:

makes sense, but wasn't he dealing with an injury prior to Green Bay? Also, I remember there were some production/effort? issues with him in New York?

I think the overall on that NYJs DL declined....along with the team....but yeah, he was on a "prove it" deal with us and was doing okay far as I can recall - not gangbusters - but okay - till Brice put an end to that.

9 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Antonio Calloway is available...

WR Antonio Callaway is appealing a 10-game suspension for another violation of the NFL’s substance abuse policy, sources say. That is not the only reason the team waived him, but it is an important factor. He had his hearing in the last week.

Well not really available.