The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

It would show true "tank-for-it" commitment and gusto ifthe CIN FO were to dump AJ.

"Yeahhhhh....thats right. We're in reboot mode now. Seeya at the stadium....or not......"

It would show the Bengals are component. The rumors are there's a team or two offering up a 1st and they aren't even entertaining offers. 

Worst run NFL franchise. Like I said, they make the Dolphins look well oiled.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

It's a lot of coin to pay a backup QB.  That would be my hangup on Rosen.

If we aren't going to improve the product on the field, I'd prefer to roll as much money as we can into next year.

About 5 mil over the next 2 years.  Not exactly prohibitive.  Of course he is in shambles right now and no where near ready to play.  Wouldn't be able to help us this year.  Maybe an off season with the Pack he could be a decent back up for next year.  Guy has the potential to be really good down the road.  Actually if this trade was to occur it would be better to do it around draft time.  Just the opportunity to get a potential franchise QB for peanuts is what intrigues me.  Worth a late rounder see if we can develop him.