The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

Just now, packfanfb said:

I just don't think it's a position where you usually get the production for that kind of money...outside of many the top 3-4 guys in the league. 

That seems fair. I thought it was based off just Jimmy

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Rob Demovsky✔@RobDemovsky

When asked if he will poke his head into GM Brian Gutekunst's office a little more than usual in the next 24 hours before the trade dealine, coach Matt LaFleur said with a big smile: "Probably."

https://es.pn/336pqBe

All gas, no ***** brake.

Applied to you too Gutey.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I think 4 or 5. Had a pretty solid year in 2017 with Washington with Cousins throwing the rock and got a pretty decent contract offer from the Ravens the following off-season but it was voided due to a failed physical. The guy can play, especially in the role we need.  

Then get him activated and see what he can do. Cant be any worse than Sheppard. They finally gave zlezard a chance and he's been a pleasant surprise.

10 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Then get him activated and see what he can do. Cant be any worse than Sheppard. They finally gave zlezard a chance and he's been a pleasant surprise.

I like the way that Lazard seeks out contact. He's like a Hanson out there. Lazard the Hazard.

Edit: It's weird the way I come back every ten minutes hoping to find an 8 page thread with a title similar to "Packers trade for _____________ !"

It's as stupid as standing in the driveway waiting for the UPS truck when I haven't actually ordered anything.

Edited by Uffdaswede

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Wolfe is still my top target for an in-season trade.

Is Carlos Dunlap on the block

Apparently the Bengals are being stubborn and are content with not trading anybody. 

Teams have called about Atkins, Dunlop, Green and they hang up. 

The Bengals could get a first-round pick for injured receiver A.J. Green -- an unrestricted free agent at season's end who won't be back there -- but owner Mike Brown refuses to entertain the idea, sources said. The Bengals were also getting repeated calls about Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap, Tyler Eifert and Drew Kirkpatrick, sources said, but at this point some general managers aren't even sure if they're going to check back in next week given the way the Bengals have responded to this point.

"They are basically philosophically opposed to the idea of making trades," said one NFC GM. "It's a waste of time to call them. But we did. And it is what it is. You may as well be speaking a different language."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-trade-deadline-bengals-redskins-frustrating-other-teams-with-stubborn-no-sell-stance/

Edited by Fl0nkerton