Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

15 minutes ago, Starless said:

Has anyone played Præy For the Gods early access?

I messed around with it... a year ago I wanna say. It's pretty fun, not a ton of content but what's there is pretty engaging if you're looking for something relatively similar to Shadow of the Colossus but with a few new gadgets and mechanics. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 12:44 AM, Thelonebillsfan said:

I messed around with it... a year ago I wanna say. It's pretty fun, not a ton of content but what's there is pretty engaging if you're looking for something relatively similar to Shadow of the Colossus but with a few new gadgets and mechanics. 

Good. Nice. I've been jonesing for something that recaptures the feeling of Shadow of the Colossus. I've tried to improvise but the city doesn't like it when you go scaling random buildings and knocking the windows out with a sword. 

Finally got around to starting Hades and after about 8 hours I can confidently say it’s deserving of the hype it’s gotten. Dungeon crawlers aren’t typically my thing but I can’t stop thinking about this game and can’t wait to get home and keep attempting to escape the underworld. 

9 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Finally got around to starting Hades and after about 8 hours I can confidently say it’s deserving of the hype it’s gotten. Dungeon crawlers aren’t typically my thing but I can’t stop thinking about this game and can’t wait to get home and keep attempting to escape the underworld. 

I have a Switch and PS4. Worth getting it on one over the other?

Just was NOT feeling Cyberpunk 2077.

After reading into it, I think I eventually will enjoy it, but NOT right now.  I just don’t have enough time to pay it enough attention to get into it.

So I went and picked up Mario + Rabbids and whichever Civilization game was 10 dollars for the Switch.

I have now purchased four Nintendo Switch games.

I just opened my third Nintendo Switch game.

It has now been three times I have opened a Nintendo Switch game and thought, "What the ****, they didn't give me the game." 

So weird to have this little thing as a game. 

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

whichever Civilization game was 10 dollars for the Switch.

Heh I've put so many hours into Civ 5 on the PC at this point. Still striving for my 1st win on King level difficulty. The game is just so addicting. I recently played as Catherine (Russia) and won on Prince level by the science victory. Think my next run will be as Germany on King. But I need a week or so to recover

Anyone interested in a NCAA Sim Basketball League ran through discord? Im in a community that has about 240 players represented by 24 teams(expanding to 30 teams in January). You fill out some forms to create a player and then get recruited where the games are then played out on twitch with live commentary. You can create a player for free or you can spend a little bit of money to get an upgraded prospect. Giveaways and challenges throughout the seasons to get win packs to improve your player. Games are all run on 2k20 using an NCAA mod. Its a real fun experience with an active community. Reply here or DM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...