Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im an analytics kinda guy. Plus mwlll is #7 and honor dictates that I revenge vote him. 

That’s the spirit.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is gonna be fun.  Swag signed up to be lynched and take his punishment like a man, but has already switched to trying to get soemone else lynched 

tenor.gif?itemid=13579392

I mean, I’m just trying to bring in some true meta.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Naz

I got you swag, plus its revenge

Good looking out.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Should it be just a fixed number range or should you do it on a scale based on how many are in the game?

The range 7 - 11 on games with less than 17 people, and 4 - 9 on games with 18 or more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because a longitudinal meta analysis of role distributions relative to alignment and player total tells me you’re scum, bro.

Did you actually put together data on this? I'd be interested to see it. Although for my games I just used random.org.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

giphy.gif

I want back and checked my games. Interestingly (and perhaps a contributor to swag's data if it exists, 7-11 were all scum in Star Trek TNG Mafia. In DS9 mafia, only spot 7 was.

Of course I know for a fact that this was completely random in these two games (well, as random as random.org is). But I don't know how other hosts do their role distribution. Anyone who gives out roles manually would be open to a bias, for sure.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I want back and checked my games. Interestingly (and perhaps a contributor to swag's data if it exists, 7-11 were all scum in Star Trek TNG Mafia. In DS9 mafia, only spot 7 was.

Of course I know for a fact that this was completely random in these two games (well, as random as random.org is). But I don't know how other hosts do their role distribution. Anyone who gives out roles manually would be open to a bias, for sure.

You gotta hand pick them. One time I hand picked @Malfatron, @pwny and @ET80 for the three most powerful roles of a truly epic game. People still dont talk about it today.