FA 2020

drfrey13

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

@BayRaider The Cowgirls are letting your "elite #1", "Top 10 NFL WR" that they gave up a 1st for in Cooper test the FA market. 

Haha keep watching NFL network and vomiting nonsense on us when educated football fans know what Cooper is all about.  The Cowgirls now realize exactly what I said from day one that Cooper is a soft hype machine....

If the Cowboys are smart they let your "elite" boy Cooper walk LOL

How many times have I have to you I’d let a WR walk too? I’d never pay a WR, ever. Unless it’s like Michael Thomas. Paying a WR is a waste of resources. Cooper is still a WR and Top 12 WR. You are just mad cause I said Coopers Non-Production is on Carr, which it is. 

I’ve said we won that trade a ton of times. Doesn’t change the fact Coopers lack of production was from Carr not targeting him. 

That is an easy trade to do if your the Niners. Getting pick 13 is huge for them since they have a lack of picks this year can trade that pick for more picks or get a player who will be cheaper at 13 for 5 years. Great move for the Niners. 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

That is an easy trade to do if your the Niners. Getting pick 13 is huge for them since they have a lack of picks this year can trade that pick for more picks or get a player who will be cheaper at 13 for 5 years. Great move for the Niners. 

great deal for both teams. as you stated for 9ers, but the Colts are getting a stud in his prime. 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

exactly and all they give up is one of their surplus of d lineman, that spot is also great trade down potential imo as well. they could potentially turn that pick into a later 1rst and additional picks. the only thing I don't like is having the whiners near us in the draft, too much of that lately.lol

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

How many times have I have to you I’d let a WR walk too? I’d never pay a WR, ever. Unless it’s like Michael Thomas. Paying a WR is a waste of resources. Cooper is still a WR and Top 12 WR. You are just mad cause I said Coopers Non-Production is on Carr, which it is. 

I’ve said we won that trade a ton of times. Doesn’t change the fact Coopers lack of production was from Carr not targeting him. 

If he is this elite top 10 WR like he claims why would the Cowboys bench him in the 4th quarter of a critical game after trading a 1st for him.  Now they are letting him test the FA market and you call this guy and elite WR LOL Give me a break....