FA 2020

drfrey13

I'm a little worried about throwing the bag at Littleton. I've heard Rams fans trash him for missing tackles and not being stout against the run. It could be that they're trashing a guy that's on his way out, but if he's going to be at the top of the market for LBs, he's gotta do everything well. Not just cover.

Edited by Justwinning
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I'm a little worried about throwing the bag at Littleton. I've heard Rams fans trash him for missing tackles and not being stout against the run. It could be that they're trashing a guy that's on his way out, but if he's going to be at the top of the market for LBs, he's gotta do everything well. Not just cover.

FWIW he was only one of 3 players in the NFL with 100+ tackles, 2+ INT, and 3+ sacks. According to PFF he only missed 5 tackles all year and his 3.6% missed tackle rate was the lowest of any player in the league with 100+ tackles. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

One guy is going to be 28 at the start of the season heading into his prime. And the other one is going to be 31 on the downside of his career. Harris has like 1-2 years of good play left in him. 

Agreed. Except Byrons prime started 2 years ago. He has about 3 seasons left. CBs usually fall off a cliff at 31. Almost as bad as RBs. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Except Byrons prime started 2 years ago. He has about 3 seasons left. CBs usually fall off a cliff at 31. Almost as bad as RBs. 

And he'll likely get a big 3-4 year deal, which fits perfectly with his timeline and trajectory. 

Since I am fairly certain, IF Marinelli had any say, Maliek Collins will be a Raider, I have watched a lot of all 22 cowboys games this week. He led the team in Snaps last year. He was always 1 step away from a sack or a TFL. He sheds blocks really well. I think he could be a very productive player as a starter next to Hankins/Hall with Hurst rotating in with him to keep everyone fresh. 

I really like this kid Maliek Collins think he could be a real contributor.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If he signs with the Raiders. I don't think most fans are ready for the contract he will sign. 

Meh, CB is a pretty premiere position and he's one of the best in his prime. and at a major position of need. We've worked contracts to get out of them in a number of years if things go horrible but I'd be extremely optimistic about a CB featuring Jones and Mullen. 

Hey @BayRaider here is a not so falletering about your "top 10 WR in the NFL", "elite #1 WR" Cooper.  

Let me guess your opinion about Cooper is correct and everyone in this article is uninformed and bias LOL 

Getting rid of Cooper for a first round pick was a brilliant move by the Raiders for multiple reasons that I have stated over the years.  I wouldn't be shocked if Dallas moves on from this mistake as they now see what the Raiders saw every day in practice.  He is clearly not worth 20 million or anything close to that.  

You calling him an elite number 1 showed me a long time ago you have zero clue as to what your talking about, don't understand talent or football and spew nonsence you see on NFL Netowrk.

Oh thats right @BayRaiderit was Carr's fault Cooper is as soft as Charmin, "lacks desire", "doesn't have the competitiveness to be a #1" and "needs to learn how to play the position in all aspects". You call this guy an "elite#1" when he was benched during the 4th quarter of one of the Cowboys most important games of the season.  Let me guess, somehow this was Carr's fault SMH

What's your excuse for this article?  I am fascinated to hear this. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/cowboys-cooper-commitment-why-dallas-is-second-guessing-the-amari-plan

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

I said Cooper is a Top 12 WR, which he is. Please name your Top 15 better than him. He is a #1 WR. 

And I never said I didn’t agree with the Cooper trade. I don’t think you should ever pay a WR unless he’s like Top 3 in the league. It’s a waste of resources.