FA 2020

drfrey13

12 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Even when we’re not talking about Carr you have to insert hate on him?  What’s the deal? Did he not sign an autograph for you and your going all Stan (from Eminem song) on him?  

He's in his head. Don't worry about it. 99% of the posts the guy makes are about Carr. I can't say that for any other poster in this forum.

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Eagles probably need him more than us. However, we do have Marinelli on our side. That may edge it if it's close because he knows he'll have an advocate in the building.

Don't forget 0 state taxes. That matters now, and truthfully probably alot more than a former coach.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Even when we’re not talking about Carr you have to insert hate on him?  What’s the deal? Did he not sign an autograph for you and your going all Stan (from Eminem song) on him?  

Remind me to never get on your bad side lol

40 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Eagles probably need him more than us. However, we do have Marinelli on our side. That may edge it if it's close because he knows he'll have an advocate in the building.

Marinelli could be a big reason why they want to go at him hard. He could be pounding the table for him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Ha! The irony, every post i makes here comes @MrOaktown_56 critique every one of my comments. Living rent free

I don't need to. I'm also not the only member to call you out for this. You're literally even bringing Carr into the free agency thread and ruining it for other members. It's just sad because you don't have a rebuttal. 

I post about the Raiders in general. Not just Derek Carr. He's not in my head. 

Edited by MrOaktown_56

52 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don't need to. I'm also not the only member to call you out for this. You're literally even bringing Carr into the free agency thread and ruining it for other members. It's just sad because you don't have a rebuttal. 

I post about the Raiders in general. Not just Derek Carr. He's not in my head. 

Never said Carr was in your head. I said I was. You have literally followed me across 2 different forums to critique everything. Half the time i dont even respond to you. 

Besides the QB Carrousel of Brady, Rivers, Winston, Teddy, Dak and possible traded QBs (legit most crazy QB FA ever), the most interesting thing about FA I think will be a massive bidding war between the Raiders, Eagles, and Broncos for Byron Jones. And the Broncos going all-in for Jones should tell you a lot about Chris Harris Jr., he was not the same corner at all last year. I also expect the Giants to be in the Byron Jones mix as well, but they are not the type to offer huge contracts. 

Hopefully, Brady makes his decision quickly during that three-day window. So if the Raiders cant get him they can then focus on other FA's. I would hate to have it linger and have other players sign somewhere else. I think there is a Brady plan if they were to get him and a plan for FA if they don't get him. 

• Like 2