FA 2020

drfrey13

11 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Game managers dont throw for almost 5,000 yards. Hes better than Carr by a good margin. Dak is actually a pretty good QB.

Dak is a game manager. He lives off of their run game i wouldnt trust him to carry a team with his arm. With that said, hes a good QB, he keeps plays alive with his legs and is a gamer. He misses a lot of throws though. . 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Sign Brady and draft a young QB easy, it's not that hard really.

Ok, thats an option who would you draft to take over from Brady and in what round would you expend that draft capital?

Its not meant to be a trick question! Just trying to see what guys would do rather than just rehash the same old Carr back and forth.   

I was asking Gannon12 as I cant recall him saying what his preferred options would be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Ok, thats an option who would you draft to take over from Brady and in what round would you expend that draft capital?

Its not meant to be a trick question! Just trying to see what guys would do rather than just rehash the same old Carr back and forth.   

I was asking Gannon12 as I cant recall him saying what his preferred options would be. 

Well if we are trading Carr for a 2nd I'd look to take a QB there either Fromm or Eason.

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Brady wants to play 2 more years, are we gonna take a QB in the 1st and have him sit 2 seasons? Or take a guy like Fromm and hope he is someone?

This is a good point for me. If we picked up Brady then I don’t see us taking a QB in the first round. Would Brady sign for us if he thought we would take a QB in the 1st? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Well if we are trading Carr for a 2nd I'd look to take a QB there either Fromm or Eason.

I love how you constantly throw out Carr is trash and the worst QB in nfl history, and then just also claim we will get a second for him.

somebody isn’t consistent 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

This is a good point for me. If we picked up Brady then I don’t see us taking a QB in the first round. Would Brady sign for us if he thought we would take a QB in the 1st? 

He absolutely wouldn’t if the Raiders planned on taking a guy early. Brady doesn’t share the spotlight anyone. He doesn’t want to be a lame duck QB he wants to start. I think he’ll have a lot to say in the draft as far as offensive personnel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

He absolutely wouldn’t if the Raiders planned on taking a guy early. Brady doesn’t share the spotlight anyone. He doesn’t want to be a lame duck QB he wants to start. I think he’ll have a lot to say in the draft as far as offensive personnel. 

Pretty much as I see it tbh. 

Do you guys think we will and or should sign a... (and exactly what players And at what cost)

1) CB1 such as Byron Jones or James Bradberry

2) CB2 like Trae Waynes, Roby, etc

3) Slot CB such as Kendall Fuller, Brian Poole, Dennard

and are their any cut candidates you like... Trumaine Johnson, Janoris Jenkins, etc

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

If we get Brady, all chips are in for the Super Bowl this year. So my moves would be Sign CB Byron Jones, Draft WR Jerry Jeudy or Henry Ruggs, draft LB Patrick Queen, and draft Jake Fromm in the 2nd Round (might get a 2nd for Carr, if not, we can trade up). Fromm is a perfect fit in a West Coast Offense. 

I’m also down for Love at Pick 12, but if we sign Brady I’m assuming we are going All-In for a Super Bowl in 2020 and 2021. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

If we get Brady, all chips are in for the Super Bowl this year. So my moves would be Sign CB Byron Jones, Draft WR Jerry Jeudy or Henry Ruggs, draft LB Patrick Queen, and draft Jake Fromm in the 2nd Round (might get a 2nd for Carr, if not, we can trade up). Fromm is a perfect fit in a West Coast Offense. 

I’m also down for Love at Pick 12, but if we sign Brady I’m assuming we are going All-In for a Super Bowl in 2020 and 2021. 

That would have to be the case.  You'd have to believe he's going to give you a shot at the SB and go all in.

Otherwise it's a money play (sell tickets, jerseys, etc) and I'm disgusted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, true2form said:

That would have to be the case.  You'd have to believe he's going to give you a shot at the SB and go all in.

Otherwise it's a money play (sell tickets, jerseys, etc) and I'm disgusted.

Mayock would not be apart of any type of money play imo. I think dude would resign.