Dumbest Sports Personality

KOTN-93

I do agree Stephen A and Skip are actors, as is Kellermen. Shannon Sharpe as well, although at least he played football. 

Stephen A has even admitted this before. He said Dwayne Johnson told him the best way to become a star and get ratings is to be dramatic and raise your volume from 1 to 10. You don’t have to sound super smart, just smart enough, very emotional, and entertaining. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Colin Cowherd is the hot takes king.

Imo Cowherd seems like he’s playing a character and his takes are calculated to elicit a reaction.  Skip too at times.

Screamin’ A just seems like a loud dude who likes to argue about stuff.

I can live with a guy trying (and succeeding) to be inflammatory.  Actual stupidity is much harder to listen to.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wuh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/post/colin-cowherd-doubles-down-on-sean-taylor-critique/2011/05/25/AGzN9HBH_blog.html

Sean Taylor, great player has a history of really really bad judgment, really really bad judgment. Cops, assault, spitting, DUI. I’m supposed to believe his judgment got significantly better in two years, from horrible to fantastic? ‘But Colin he cleaned up his act.’ Well yeah, just because you clean the rug doesn’t mean you got everything out. Sometimes you’ve got stains, stuff so deep it never ever leaves....Just because somebody cleans the rugs doesn’t mean there aren’t stains. No matter what those commercials, OxiClean, tell you on cable TV, some stains you can’t get out. And if you have bad judgment for 23 years of your life, even if you clean it up, your judgment doesn’t get great over night.

• Like 1