Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Why would he want to play for us though? It's cold up here, it's not glamorous, we spread the ball around, there is only 2 heroes in town, our RBs are more of a receiver than WRs.....

Not ideal for captain ME

its prolly worth it to him for the chance at a SB.. he wants to be playing in the most watched game in football for the attention alone

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I can see that, sure. But I'm choosing to interpret it as the downfall of the Patriots...

Don't you dare try to take it away from me.

It's the Patriots man. I've long given up hope of a Patriots downfall so long as the hoodie walks those halls.

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

Bill ain't letting Juju beat them though, he's going to be covered like Tyreek Hill. That triple coverage tho

That’s true, let me re-phrase: unknown, 4th string PITT receiver going to feast!

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

It's the Patriots man. I've long given up hope of a Patriots downfall so long as the hoodie walks those halls.

People are overdoing this. You know what we're like on offense, it won't be long before he kicks off a tantrum for not receiving EVERY pass. 

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

Bill ain't letting Juju beat them though, he's going to be covered like Tyreek Hill. That triple coverage tho

Yeah.   Hoping James Washington can step up like he did during the preseason.   James Conner's gotta bring it, too.

I see us losing, but we have at least played the Patriots hard in recent years.

Not sure why anyone is surprised by this? Belicheck has a history if doing exactly this. 

Corey Dillon

Randy Moss

Chad Johnson

To name few. In fact this might be the Only Singular landing spot AB could of gone where "HE" might actually adapt. Brown might try to fit in because he's dealing with the GOAT of all HC and QB.

Not sure even AB as disturbed mentally as He is will talk Sh!t to Brady/BB. Will be fun to watch him try though.

30 minutes ago, Leader said:

Why? Cause the organization has the balls to make moves like this? Why do they deserve to be hated?

What other orgs could've made this move? Honestly. Does everyone think that the Pats beat the rest of the NFL to the punch? AB turned down the Bills because he wanted a contender - that eliminates a lot of the teams in the NFL. Next up is the risk factor. How many other teams can really say they can bet on AB playing and if it doesn't work who care? Pats are in the rare position because not only do they have a million SB wins in the last 20 years (like what's another year without one?), but they were already SB favorites. If the AB experiment fails, they just move on. The Pats are the only ones in this position because they have Brady and BB. This isn't about having balls, it's about being in the right place at the right time.

Archived