Week 1 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, AlNFL19 said:

Mahomes already 5/5 for 141 and a score. Anybody watching that one? I can’t get it here. Has it been as impressive as the stat line, or is the Jags defense seriously screwing stuff up? Thinking it’s the former rn. 

From what Redzone has shown its been pretty easy for him. One was a 70 yd TD run. 

1 minute ago, AlNFL19 said:

Mahomes already 5/5 for 141 and a score. Anybody watching that one? I can’t get it here. Has it been as impressive as the stat line, or is the Jags defense seriously screwing stuff up? Thinking it’s the former rn. 

Couple really good passes, one really bad one. Mix of Pat's accuracy and the weapons getting open.

1 minute ago, AlNFL19 said:

KC just has too many weapons.  If Mahomes doesnt blow an easy throw they'd be up 14 averaging like 15 yards a play. 

2 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Sammy Watkins could be good again. If he is, defenses are just going to call in sick against the chiefs. 

Archived