Thieves! Week 1!

ET80

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Ya know, we could say that DeAndre Hopkins' hands stole money. They were normal WR hands in this game.

It was an odd game for him, but he ramped it up hard in the 2nd half...

Aaron Colvin should donate his game check to everyone who bothered to stay up past 10 for this game. He's not good, not good at all.

21 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Vedvik. I won't be surprised if don't go for an XP ever again with him on the roster. Depending on the distance to go, we might just go for it on 4th too or just punt it when in FG range.

I thought he was going to be good. He, along with Daniel Carlson would naturally be the best kickers in the league.

I guess he got infected too early by the Viking's kicker disease. I'm so sorry. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I thought he was going to be good. He, along with Daniel Carlson would naturally be the best kickers in the league.

I guess he got infected too early by the Viking's kicker disease. I'm so sorry. 

I thought he was going to be good too. Whatever you guys keep doing to break these kickers, ya'll need to chill. 

• Like 2

On 9/10/2019 at 6:47 AM, ET80 said:

Romeo Crennell.

The infants on Texans radio are pretending that B O B (coach) did a good job on Monday and that it was all the fault of Romeo and B O B (psuedo-GM)

B O B is responsible for his defensive gameplan. When Romeo says "We are going to roll over and show Drew Brees our belly for 60 minutes"  it is B O B's job to tell him to come up with a gameplan that sucks less than that. When Aaron Colvin makes Ted Ginn like like another Michael Lewis it is B O B's job to bench him.

A 2 man rush at the end of a pathetic prevent series to let the Saints get into FG range is 100% on the head coach.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, showtime said:

Jameis Winston is making $21 million this season.  That dude should be arrested for felony robbery and sentenced to at least a decade in federal prison.

He's got priors for stealing crab legs, so he's going to jail for a while.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:54 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

also the Steelers.

We were supposed to be bad. What's their excuse?

They played the defending super bowl champs at home.  We knew they would lose but yeesh.

Donte Moncrief was targeted 10 times and caught 3 of them for 7 total yards.

By the data at Pro Football Reference, Moncrief just recorded the seventh-fewest yards per target for any player targeted 10 times or more in a game since 1992.

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The infants on Texans radio are pretending that B O B (coach) did a good job on Monday and that it was all the fault of Romeo and B O B (psuedo-GM)

Vandemeer, Sidhu and Dougherty are all Polly-Anna sunshine singers, collecting paychecks from the Texans - they sing the praises of the franchise even when it's total garbage. John Harris is as well, but I don't mind Harris as much because it's clear he knows football. If his checks weren't signed by Cal McNair, he'd probably rampage on this coaching job.

Only people who are actually objective on the subject on 610 are John Lopez and Landry Locker. (Although, I like the snark of Sean Pendergast - he calls BOB the coach "Bill O'Brien" and BOB the GM "William B. O'Brien". I find that funny).