Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well thanks to a lot of things not having to do with Marcus most people are gonna get their wish as loosing this game basically eliminates us from having what I would see as a good season.  9-7 maybe and Marcus isn’t resigned 

i don’t see this loss if it is a loss on Marcus.  Granted he could have made a few better plays.  The sack before the missed FG comes to mind but the D lost this game as did his teammates dropped pass on last drive receiver failed to convert a easy first down on the last drive he still has time so.....

I think the Titans should go back to Woodyard starting next to Brown Evans is looking lost out there. As for Mariota I get it a lot of people still have faith in the guy & tired of drafting QB’s but at this point he is what he is. He takes unnecessary sacks he’s up N down as a passer to the point I believe handicaps the routes our WR run. He makes the same mistakes as always yet he gets a pass & everyone quick to say the OL, look I get it our OL isn’t great but good QB’s make plays. Deshaun Watson balls out despite taking a beating every Sunday, Russel Wilson even Andrew Luck. At best Marcus will be Alex Smith he only can throw the middle of the field & half the time he misses or the ball is behind. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

We just deserved to lose. Ton of drops. Missed tackles. Horrible head coaching decisions. Bad QB play in the 2nd half.

Didn't take the game. Offense isn't good enough to have drops, guy like Sharpe not just falling forward, spiking it, non challenges, questionable offensive calls, breakdown on defense. Failing to maximize on opportunities on defense. Failing to sack Brissett. 

A laundry list of things. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

We just deserved to lose. Ton of drops. Missed tackles. Horrible head coaching decisions. Bad QB play in the 2nd half.

This for truth the team just made more bad plays across the board  - offense - defense then game winning plays and that includes the coaches 

1 minute ago, Andrei01 said:

I think they were checking to see if it was worth challenging, but seemed pretty clear to me that Sharpe never crossed the line. Was still worth a closer look, I think.

Nah he was 2 yards short. Where he caught it didn't matter he ran backward without being pushed.

Just now, titans0021 said:

This one hurts a lot. Bad coaching decisions, failure to wrap up Brissett, terrible sacks and a missed field goals. Had every chance to win and found ways to blow it.

Ya know I'm not hurt. Dunno if it's just immune to colts losses lol 

Can point to so many things that if go different we win.