Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

Yep play calling - coaching time management -    Were the final nail in the coffin.   That spike made no sense -   Did they have two plays called in huddle ????   Was Marcis given two plays.  Either way they needed to run a play in third down.  Remember those 20 plus seconds the coaches ran off unnecessarily earlier. !!!   All that adds up.  

Same old Titans would find a way to lose to the Colts following that week 1 performance. And it happened.

Mariota is broken. We fuq'd him up with Mularkey, and now we get to suffer for it. Too many coaching changes for him to get set, but I also doubt his ability to grasp football knowledge. He's been in the league for years, and yet we still have to run simple plays for him to execute. Doesn't have it mentally, and takes terrible sacks as a result.

I don't care what it takes, I'm fine with tanking to draft Trevor Lawrence.

Just now, titans0021 said:

If you’re going to throw it short of the sticks on second down, you need another play ready. Mind blowing to spike it there and set up a single play with the game on the line.

I would think a roll out to the sticks where it's an option to run it or throw it. 

1 minute ago, TitanTuff said:

Why did Vrabel let 30 sec drain off the clock at the end???!!

Absolutely brutal.

I think they were checking to see if it was worth challenging, but seemed pretty clear to me that Sharpe never crossed the line. Was still worth a closer look, I think.