Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

7 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I would guess the last play was one-read. With no timeouts, you needed a completion and to spike in 15 seconds, you can’t stand in the pocket and go through your reads because you’ll just run out of time.

First play is inexcusable, especially when you’re driving and it’s first down. 

The second play I’m torn on. You’d like to see him get it to Delanie, you also left six in to block and he was swarmed by two defenders in 1.5 seconds.

Last play was also bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

I promised myself I wasn't gonna dogpile on him after the game, but my god it feels so much worse seeing all of that now.

He looking at the rush. He used to overlook the rush. Now those examples show him looking at it. 

However there are also examples of him hitting checkdown and passing out of the rush. 

Inconsistency at it's finest. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

I would guess the last play was one-read. With no timeouts, you needed a completion and to spike in 15 seconds, you can’t stand in the pocket and go through your reads because you’ll just run out of time.

First play is inexcusable, especially when you’re driving and it’s first down. 

The second play I’m torn on. You’d like to see him get it to Delanie, you also left six in to block and he was swarmed by two defenders in 1.5 seconds.

Last play was also bad.

And there were plays where he did the exact opposite of these things today. Inonsistent play will be his killer.