Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

Vrabel talked about how football is a game of split-second decisions when discussing that Tajae play. What really baffles me is that he ran the route exactly as deep as he’s supposed to. The entire purpose of that play is to catch it exactly at the sticks, so how can your first reaction possibly be to go backwards?

Just now, titans0021 said:

This was a great play by Mariota.

And I think I the mentality was I gotta throw this ball. Rather than let me take of it.  

Side note: reading the Eagles forum. They are calling him trash. It's almost like fans are expecting perfection from their QB.  

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Nobody clowned you. Lol just disagreed that we lost because of him alone. 

He didn't win it for us. 

No I never once said we lost because of mariota I said he was trash this was before the game was over it was after the play he took the sack with Henry wide open as a check down. & I said trash out of frustration because it’s year 5 & he still doesn’t gets it it’s like him & Adoree share a brain or cheat off each other they don’t know basics of football 

11 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Very but when I said this from watching the game I was clowned & jumped on as if I made this up, 

I only clowned you because you said he, “can’t” make outside throws when he literally made one like 10 minutes before you said that lol. I never disagreed he’s bad

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Vrabel talked about how football is a game of split-second decisions when discussing that Tajae play. What really baffles me is that he ran the route exactly as deep as he’s supposed to. The entire purpose of that play is to catch it exactly at the sticks, so how can your first reaction possibly be to go backwards?

Because he thought his slow *** was AJ running after the catch for a split second he thought he had the juice to make people miss, I’m done defending this scrub too, 🗣trash 

• Like 2

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Because he thought his slow *** was AJ running after the catch for a split second he thought he had the juice to make people miss, I’m done defending this scrub too, 🗣trash 

That was my immediate thought. Like, there’s some receivers that do that and you can at least understand the thought process. But Tajae? Know your limitations bro.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I only clowned you because you said he, “can’t” make outside throws when he literally made one like 10 minutes before you said that lol. I never disagreed he’s bad

He can’t do it consistently is what I’m saying yes he’ll make an outside throw 3 out of 10 times but when will it be 6 out of 10. It’s either it sails high or he doesn’t drives it 

10 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Example of getting rid of the ball too. 

Move Conklin to OG and Kelly to RT. If our staff want to put the best out there. That's the combo. 

Our coaching staff won’t because  they’re too smart for their own good. They rather put patch work OL on the field vs the best 5. We desperately need an interior presence next to Cassey 

Edited by TitanRedd

I don't know what they are asking Marcus to do. I don't know if they are trying to simplify it or asking him to make something out of nothing. 

Those clips are examples of him trying to push the ball down the field to the detriment of the checkdown. 

Then he doesn't throw it pass 15 yards because he don't have time. 

He is a very puzzling player to watch. He will take an unnecessary chance and throw it down the middle to Delaine and almost have it picked. But then bypass a player breaking open to try to make a bigger play. 

He will evade the blitz and make a great throw then he will hold onto it and not sense the rusher. 

Do they want to let it rip or do they want him to be conservative like the playcalls down the end. 

Just don't get how we can see a very good NFL QB on some drives and then the second coming of Vince Young passing on others.