The Philadelphia 76ers Thread: Where Simmons, yet again, guards fours

Utley

1. We don't have Sac's pick. We sent it to Boston
2. Hell no if we still had it. I want no part of that trade. Those are both washed up pieces.
3. No we don't have to make a move. The Warriors are the ones winning the title this year either way. We are infinitely better moving forward than the Raptors.

17 hours ago, brownie man said:

As Philly fans what would you guys think of a trade of 

Sac's pick for K Love, or K Love + Korver?

I think hed be a perfect fit as a spot up shooter that'll be great with pick and rolls, get rebounds, and bring a championship culture 

you guys gotta make a move now with Kawhi going to Toronto

Why do we have to make a move? We'll finish top 3 in the east again and our young guys will get another couple rounds of playoff experience. Then we'll have money to sign someone next offseason. 

On 7/20/2018 at 1:20 AM, brownie man said:

As Philly fans what would you guys think of a trade of 

Sac's pick for K Love, or K Love + Korver?

I think hed be a perfect fit as a spot up shooter that'll be great with pick and rolls, get rebounds, and bring a championship culture 

you guys gotta make a move now with Kawhi going to Toronto

We don't have the pick you want us to trade. And why do we need to make a move...???

On 7/20/2018 at 8:43 AM, Danger said:

1. We don't have Sac's pick. We sent it to Boston
2. Hell no if we still had it. I want no part of that trade. Those are both washed up pieces.
3. No we don't have to make a move. The Warriors are the ones winning the title this year either way. We are infinitely better moving forward than the Raptors.

Not 100% accurate, we have that pick if it's #1. That said no.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:21 PM, ninjapirate said:

Waiting it out a year and sign someone in FA while Boston loses Kyrie could just be the best move for the team and if said FA we can get is Klay from the Warriors that weakens all parties above us. 

I don't know why so many think Klay Thompson would want to get traded away from a dynasty for more money. He loves the bay area and has repeatedly said he never wants to leave. I know it may sound logical because he probably would be the first option on half the teams in the league versus the third on an insanely stacked team but he has made it very clear he wants to retire a warrior and see his number hanging from the rafters at the Chase center alongside Curry, Green, and Durant.

1 hour ago, billking said:

I don't know why so many think Klay Thompson would want to get traded away from a dynasty for more money. He loves the bay area and has repeatedly said he never wants to leave. I know it may sound logical because he probably would be the first option on half the teams in the league versus the third on an insanely stacked team but he has made it very clear he wants to retire a warrior and see his number hanging from the rafters at the Chase center alongside Curry, Green, and Durant.

I don't trust any player saying they want to stay somewhere for life. Lol

Just now, Knowledge said:

Zhaire keeps the trend going with a broke foot

I know its hindsight but would have rather had MPJ now sitting out the year. Worth the risk 

I don't think we have any intention to retain Zhaire Smith really. We took him because he and the Miami FRP are much better trade assets than just Mikal Bridges (at the time of writing this at least). 

Michael Porter Jr wouldn't have allowed us to get the Miami FRP from Phoenix.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't think we have any intention to retain Zhaire Smith really. We took him because he and the Miami FRP are much better trade assets than just Mikal Bridges (at the time of writing this at least). 

Michael Porter Jr wouldn't have allowed us to get the Miami FRP from Phoenix.

Zhaire has potential to be a really good player that's why he was the guy the sixers wanted. if you can't sign stars you got to build your own.