Chiefs @ Raiders Week 2 GDT!!

agarcia34

Just now, BayRaider said:

Completely different, Tony “fell” on Gannon to try to cause injury, one of the most blatant dirty plays in history. Max made a tackle and his momentum carried him there. 

Goose picked Gannon up because they knew we could not beat them without him and it worked.  The first year we were robbed.  Then game the Tuck game.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Goose picked Gannon up because they knew we could not beat them without him and it worked.  The first year we were robbed.  Then game the Tuck game.

Yeah I try not to think about it anymore... without the Raven dirty play, without the Tuck Rule, and without trading Gruden, we possibly win all three Super Bowls. 

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

That wasnt Conley assignment. I hate when broadcast just throw it on a random player to make it look like he got beat. 

At first, I thought it might be cover 3 and the S shaded the other way. So he couldn't cover 2 different guys in his deep third. Romo saw Cover 0 so I'll trust him over my stupid self lol.

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Nah I remember everybody saying take Q if he drops sorry.

Most, certainly not all. I’d say a solid quarter wanted someone else at 4 there even with QW on the board. 

People hype up potential too much. PJ Hall is a prime example. PJ Hall does not prevent you from ever considering drafting a DT.