The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is going to be a blood bath. Assuming each faction gets a night hit, a SK hit and our daily lynch, we are looking at 5 people/night dying. Add in if someone like myself is lynch I can kill someone like Matts. You got 6 people dying. 

We have 7 people to lynch/kill to win. With no real way to clear anyone, scum hunting comes down to instincts.

So trust me, Matts is our guy.

Care to elaborate in detail?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'd say that is good for D1...then D2 we start going for the godfathers...and try to take out 2 at a time

Actually we can continue to do this indefinitely, as it puts a ton of pressure on mafia. If all townies agree to self, mafia will be forced to blend in by selfvoting or make a move... but they're feeling pressure already due to rival mafia factions and the SK, and they know that they are one kill away from losing (if their godfather is killed).

Trust me, this is the best move. Mafia has no really good play here, I've broken the setup open.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Actually we can continue to do this indefinitely, as it puts a ton of pressure on mafia. If all townies agree to self, mafia will be forced to blend in by selfvoting or make a move... but they're feeling pressure already due to rival mafia factions and the SK, and they know that they are one kill away from losing (if their godfather is killed).

Trust me, this is the best move. Mafia has no really good play here, I've broken the setup open.

I disagree...over time it will just let scum blend in this game imo

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

I disagree...over time it will just let scum blend in this game imo

if scum try to blend in we start shooting in the selfvoters. Mafia will feel compelled to kill within the selfvoters anyway because the godfathers will be hiding in there, and they will feel pressured to eliminate vengefuls.

either way we should take a wait and see approach. this is absolutely the best play for day 1.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well.. We can do it 9 times. Less if we miss on the hits. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

if scum try to blend in we start shooting in the selfvoters. Mafia will feel compelled to kill within the selfvoters anyway because the godfathers will be hiding in there, and they will feel pressured to eliminate vengefuls.

either way we should take a wait and see approach. this is absolutely the best play for day 1.

This I agree

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The Godfathers have to be lynched to have the goon die Nacho. In the OP, them being hit or killed in any other manner does not kill their goon.

if the godfathers hide within the vengefuls, and the mafia goons control the lynch, we may even see a godfather getting lynched by the rival mafia factions.

If a godfather dies instead, no matter. that's still good for us.