The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The Godfathers have to be lynched to have the goon die Nacho. In the OP, them being hit or killed in any other manner does not kill their goon.

On 9/12/2019 at 1:05 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Deep in the swamps of Louisiana sits a quiet village on the banks of the Atchafalaya River.  The summer heat still unbearable to the residents, despite having sunk below the horizon hours before.  The whole town had turned up to try and address the crisis that plaqued them.  For weeks now villagers have been reporting seeing very strange occurrences at night.  Some claimed to have seen a man with fangs turn into a bat, others saw a man turn into a wolf, one even saw a woman riding across the sky on a broomstick.  The sightings hadn't set off any alarm bells, until the town drunk (Green Text) was found dead earlier that day.  @Woz was found turned into some type of half frog, half human creature.  He was torn to shreds and had two small puncture marks in his neck.  

All of the villagers were skittish and jumpy, not knowing who would be killed next or by whom.  The creatures could be any of them.  Pickle Rick stood up at the gathering and yelled, "It's time to take back our home, to bring back some sense of safety and calmness to our lives.  I say we string up anyone who even appears like they could be one of those creatures."

Just then Pickle Rick caught a glimpse of @BringinDaPain who was hunched over something and appeared to be reading whatever it was.  He shouted at the top of his lungs, "Look! A woman reading, get her, she is a witch." 

With that the villagers surrounded BDP and strung her up over a large 200 year old tree that was located at the center of the village. @BringinDaPain is dead, she was the town baby (Green Text). 

Role

Alignment

Ability

9 x Vengeful Townie

Town

1 Shot Vig upon being lynched

Godfather

Vampire

If lynched your goon commits suicide

Goon

Vampire

Commits suicide if Godfather is lynched

Godfather

Werewolf

Goon

Werewolf

Godfather

Witch

Goon

Witch

Alien SK

Alien

SK

WinCons 

Town: Eliminate all threats 

Vampire, Werewolf, Witch: control the vote or 1:1 ratio with town at which point you will kill the last town member 

Alien: Be the last one alive 

Doesnt say anything about NKs and this seems like a completely open setup with wincons of everyone revealed as well. Why do you think there will be 5 deaths a night Slappy?

With nothing to prove guilt, it boils down to an educated guess. So yea, pretty random.

why play mafia if you don't believe in the ability to read threadplay?

if you are a vengeful and decide not to selfvote, you should know that you're very likely getting shot by that vengeful which will put us down 2.

if you're a vengeful, selfvote.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

if the godfathers hide within the vengefuls, and the mafia goons control the lynch, we may even see a godfather getting lynched by the rival mafia factions.

If a godfather dies instead, no matter. that's still good for us.

So self voting is not good. One person bandwagons a self vote and we lynch a vengeful town.

Just now, The Orca said:

Doesnt say anything about NKs and this seems like a completely open setup with wincons of everyone revealed as well. Why do you think there will be 5 deaths a night Slappy?

He's assuming the mafia factions have a nightly kill each.

1 lynch + 1 vamp kill + 1werewolf kill + 1 witch kill + 1 alien kill = 5

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

why play mafia if you don't believe in the ability to read threadplay?

if you are a vengeful and decide not to selfvote, you should know that you're very likely getting shot by that vengeful which will put us down 2.

if you're a vengeful, selfvote.

I REFUSE to self vote. I'm not trying to win a PP suit this game. I'm scum hunting. Vote for yourself all you want. Matt's has my vote, change my mind.

So self voting is not good. One person bandwagons a self vote and we lynch a vengeful town.

then that one person is mafia and gets shot. 1 for 1 trade is good for town

don't be that guy who lynches a vengeful as a vengeful. otherwise you put your own win condition in serious jeopardy.

i heavily suspect you're mafia for trying to resist this. You're panicking.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

then that one person is mafia and gets shot. 1 for 1 trade is good for town

don't be that guy who lynches a vengeful as a vengeful. otherwise you put your own win condition in serious jeopardy.

i heavily suspect you're mafia for trying to resist this. You're panicking.

Panicking on Day 1 when the night isn't even until Sunday, get real. Just cause I dont agree with your vote for yourself policy. I highly recommend if people believe me to be mafia, vote me. I will make good use of my one off shot.

The funny thing about mafia members is a lot of the time they try to get out and "lead the charge" so to speak. Then when things reveal that it wasn't a good idea they have to cover. Alfred is really good at appearing town when he isn't. There are a few people that can do it without scum tells. I don't believe as a mafia member that you would put yourself out there this early like this. But I am not going to rule out the SK role.

Either way, I'm not self voting. Feel free to lynch me, I will enjoy killing Matt's when I'm dead and being right. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The funny thing about mafia members is a lot of the time they try to get out and "lead the charge" so to speak. Then when things reveal that it wasn't a good idea they have to cover.

So you think TKN will back off his willingness to get lynched the closer we get to night?

Alfred is really good at appearing town when he isn't.

Lol no he isnt. Malf is terrible at playing scum.

There are a few people that can do it without scum tells. I don't believe as a mafia member that you would put yourself out there this early like this.

So do they lead the charge or do they not put themselves out there? Those are contradicting statements. 

But I am not going to rule out the SK role.

Either way, I'm not self voting. Feel free to lynch me, I will enjoy killing Matt's when I'm dead and being right. 

This is a funny stance to take