The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

Just now, Whicker said:

I came to the same theory independently of TKN

So what happens when each faction has their own hit and a SK hit? We patiently wait and hope they don’t hit us?

This theory allows the 3 factions and SK an easy out to hide. Ultimately my goal is to eliminate the 7 people that stand in my way of winning. I’m going to scum hunt and vote for who I believe to be mafia. 

If I end up being the deciding vote each day cause y’all want to self vote, so be it. I trust my gut and reads.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So what happens when each faction has their own hit and a SK hit? We patiently wait and hope they don’t hit us?

This theory allows the 3 factions and SK an easy out to hide. Ultimately my goal is to eliminate the 7 people that stand in my way of winning. I’m going to scum hunt and vote for who I believe to be mafia. 

If I end up being the deciding vote each day cause y’all want to self vote, so be it. I trust my gut and reads.

They hide by self voting and therefore helping town? Fine by me. 

And they could cross kill. The odds are more in our favor by self voting than by playing normally in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

How you change my mind is up to you. Figure it out.

lol, not that goofy. I already said I am not going to attempt that. How did you come to the opinion that I was the best D1 vote? Your going to straight face try to say it wasnt because of the banter, I want to hear it.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol, not that goofy. I already said I am not going to attempt that. How did you come to the opinion that I was the best D1 vote? Your going to straight face try to say it wasnt because of the banter, I want to hear it.

I’m not revealing my hand before the flop. 

I’ll wait till the river card to go all-in.