The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So what are the game theories here for best play...lynch for someone to take a shot, lynch for scum and at worse they get to take a shot, lynch for the godfather so we can take out 2 at a time and at worse the person can take a shot?

As I said. Selfvote.

I want to see who is too scared and who isn't.

If you're a townie, you have nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario you get to shoot someone. Preferably someone who was too scared to do it, like Slappy seems to be.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So what are the game theories here for best play...lynch for someone to take a shot, lynch for scum and at worse they get to take a shot, lynch for the godfather so we can take out 2 at a time and at worse the person can take a shot?

This is going to be a blood bath. Assuming each faction gets a night hit, a SK hit and our daily lynch, we are looking at 5 people/night dying. Add in if someone like myself is lynch I can kill someone like Matts. You got 6 people dying. 

We have 7 people to lynch/kill to win. With no real way to clear anyone, scum hunting comes down to instincts.

So trust me, Matts is our guy.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As I said. Selfvote.

If you're a townie, you have nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario you get to shoot someone. Preferably someone who was too scared to do it, like Slappy seems to be.

I'd say that is good for D1...then D2 we start going for the godfathers...and try to take out 2 at a time

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is going to be a blood bath. Assuming each faction gets a night hit, a SK hit and our daily lynch, we are looking at 5 people/night dying. Add in if someone like myself is lynch I can kill someone like Matts. You got 6 people dying. 

We have 7 people to lynch/kill to win. With no real way to clear anyone, scum hunting comes down to instincts.

We have four people to kill to win actually.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As I said. Selfvote.

Wrong thinking. We WANT to lynch 1 of the 7 each day, we get a fall back if we get it wrong by that person getting a night hit, but be careful. If we hit another Vengeful townie, we lose that potential hit.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10520955