2020 Draft thread

lavar703

Whoa...

Chase's body type, however, might not even be fully defined yet. 

The men in his family share, along with an interest in the law enforcement vocation, a history of late growth spurts. His father, Greg, was 6-foot-2 entering college but grew until he was 23 and now stands nearly 6-10. His uncle Kenny, 6-foot-3 when he first became a policeman, grew three inches after the age of 23 and is now 6-6. Chase stands 6-5 at only 21 years old, and if Greg's prediction holds true, the NFL club that drafts him will see him reach 6-8 by the end of his rookie contract. 

"I don't know that you can get any freakier than what he is now," the AFC executive said. "But maybe so."

• Like 1

Just read that Coach Ron's Virtual Leadership Luncheon crashed --just as he was explaining he didn't anticipate any problems with VIRTUAL electronic draft. Same system he'll use for the draft -- Holy Sh+t .. Not Good .:$

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This is the type of player you’re gifted for being terrible. With that said, I’m done rooting for high draft picks. I’m ready to kick some ***. 

Eh, we're going to have another top 8-10 pick next year.  Hopefully we can pick up another elite piece with that next off-season.  

21 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Eh, we're going to have another top 8-10 pick next year.  Hopefully we can pick up another elite piece with that next off-season.  

If we suck I'm zeroing in on Sewell. He’s about as dominant as it gets. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taylor made said:

Nice to see a lot of the mid round WRs (Is Pittman even mid-round anymore?) score high on the Wonderlic

I love Pittman I never understood him mocked too us round 3. He’s going to be a stud. And Claypool has so many tools I just think I keep forgetting he had some bad QB play. Claypool could be a huge piece here

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I love Pittman I never understood him mocked too us round 3. He’s going to be a stud. And Claypool has so many tools I just think I keep forgetting he had some bad QB play. Claypool could be a huge piece here

I like Claypool at TE. I think he is a smaller version of Darren Waller, the Raiders' TE

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I like Claypool at TE. I think he is a smaller version of Darren Waller, the Raiders' TE

I mean he can line up anywhere. But I’m assuming he is being scouted at wideout I mean that’s what I think he is. But he could line up inline and do TE inside work he has the build and contested ball ability.

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I mean he can line up anywhere. But I’m assuming he is being scouted at wideout I mean that’s what I think he is. But he could line up inline and do TE inside work he has the build and contested ball ability.

I definitely see him being moved around quite a bit if we drafted him, but I see him as a WR primarily.  

• Like 1