2020 Draft thread

lavar703

8 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

3wjnpx.jpg

So, Wisconsin’s OL isn’t good? They’ll have several of those guys start in the NFL. And Taylor tried to help out in the game as a blocker too and failed! He might be a first round pick.

Just remember, it took a guy from Ohio to get LSU a National Championship again bc those QBs they kept recruiting in the south couldn’t cut it.

Edited by turtle28

One of my Favorite plays watching Chase,Ohio State showed CB blitz before play but Clemson was so worried about Chase they still chipped him with the HB and then the Guard came to help on Chase as well.Despite getting hit by 3 players Chase still got his hands on QB before a untouched guy got the qb to the ground.

PS I hate the targeting calls when the guy with the ball ducks,to me thats not a defenseless runner but someone bracing for a hit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ovfd55 said:

One of my Favorite plays watching Chase,Ohio State showed CB blitz before play but Clemson was so worried about Chase they still chipped him with the HB and then the Guard came to help on Chase as well.Despite getting hit by 3 players Chase still got his hands on QB before a untouched guy got the qb to the ground.

PS I hate the targeting calls when the guy with the ball ducks,to me thats not a defenseless runner but someone bracing for a hit.

Exactly, amazing play by Chase!

And, this was a bad call by the refs. Shaun Wade was kicked out of the game, he was the Buckeyes 3rd best corner but will be a 1st round pick next year - maybe top 10. 

Edited by turtle28

42 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Exactly, amazing play by Chase!

And, this was a bad call by the refs. Shaun Wade was kicked out of the game, he was the Buckeyes 3rd best corner but will be a 1st round pick next year - maybe top 10. 

Yeah that play wasn’t a sack we should completely trade back!!!!! No reason the Redskins should want a guy who actually improves others on this team don’t they know we the Redskins 😂😂😂

just so you know that hurt my heart watching my boy getting beat up like that!!!!

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Yeah that play wasn’t a sack we should completely trade back!!!!! No reason the Redskins should want a guy who actually improves others on this team don’t they know we the Redskins 😂😂😂

just so you know that hurt my heart watching my boy getting beat up like that!!!!

I give Lawrence a ton of credit for coming back after that, I thought he was done. He was obviously concussed and he was grabbing his shoulder. 

53 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I give Lawrence a ton of credit for coming back after that, I thought he was done. He was obviously concussed and he was grabbing his shoulder. 

Rewatched parts of this game yesterday looking at Tee Higgins vs Jeff Okaduh match up,Wish Tee didn't get hurt on his 2nd target wasn't quite the same when he came back in 2nd half.The More you watched though the more you saw quick screens/Hitches to get the ball out super quick,or just straight up rolling away from Chase side of the field

42 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Rewatched parts of this game yesterday looking at Tee Higgins vs Jeff Okaduh match up,Wish Tee didn't get hurt on his 2nd target wasn't quite the same when he came back in 2nd half.The More you watched though the more you saw quick screens/Hitches to get the ball out super quick,or just straight up rolling away from Chase side of the field

Yep, and they ran a lot of play action pass and zone read with Lawrence too. They did just about everything to neutralize Chase in that game and he still had a major impact, Wisconsin did the same thing in the Big10 Championship game. 

Edited by turtle28

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

639yhhgt6os41.jpg

I know the Redskins have everyone in the media telling them to trade the pick but nobody else in our situation would do so. Boswell wrote about them trading the pick away due to all the holes on the roster. He’d be the first one with a column two years from now bashing Snyder for trading the pick away if Chase turned out great and the trade back bombed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

639yhhgt6os41.jpg

Does that concern anyone else? My neighbors are Rons age and have been trying to order groceries. Theyve brought me bottles of teriyaki, jars of applesauce, a sack of apples, sweet potatoes and some other stuff they ended up with because they either WAY over ordered or didnt know they accidentally did. 

Goodell up there: And the Redskins select with the 2nd pick of the draft.... C.J. Henderson CB Florida.

5 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Does that concern anyone else? My neighbors are Rons age and have been trying to order groceries. Theyve brought me bottles of teriyaki, jars of applesauce, a sack of apples, sweet potatoes and some other stuff they ended up with because they either WAY over ordered or didnt know they accidentally did. 

Goodell up there: And the Redskins select with the 2nd pick of the draft.... C.J. Henderson CB Florida.

It coulda been worse,It coulda been Bruce entering it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I know the Redskins have everyone in the media telling them to trade the pick but nobody else in our situation would do so. Boswell wrote about them trading the pick away due to all the holes on the roster. He’d be the first one with a column two years from now bashing Snyder for trading the pick away if Chase turned out great and the trade back bombed. 

I should make a spread sheet of names who are for a trade down or doubting Chase but frankly, I don’t feel like going through all those names. Maybe I’ll feel like doing it at some point.

15 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I think they are going to do it on zoom or something like that where the team’s front office & Ron will be on a call together and it’s going to be done by voice. I thought I also heard that teams will have their IT department’s available as well but yeah, it’s a little concerning.

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think they are going to do it on zoom or something like that where the team’s front office & Ron will be on a call together. I thought I also heard that teams will have their IT department’s available as well but yeah, it’s a little concerning.

Thats good. Cause it might not be an issue early. But if theyre on some app having to click around for a player later. I could see an issue happening.