Gallup out 2-4 weeks

WizardHawk

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The hero we need for 2-4 weeks:

giphy.gif

Dez can't run routes like Gallup though ht us a great 50/50 baller. 

It will be interesting to see how Devin Smith and Cedric Wilson fill in. I don't think either are #2 material but Miami is the best scenario possible to give them the extra work. I also will guess we will a heavier dose of Pollard as well. I can see him playing the slot whole kicking Cobb outside here and there. Maybe possible looks. 

3 minutes ago, ACO said:

Dez can't run routes like Gallup though ht us a great 50/50 baller. 

It will be interesting to see how Devin Smith and Cedric Wilson fill in. I don't think either are #2 material but Miami is the best scenario possible to give them the extra work. I also will guess we will a heavier dose of Pollard as well. I can see him playing the slot whole kicking Cobb outside here and there. Maybe possible looks. 

Wouldnt need to run Gallup routes. Let everyone share that role. Let Dez run Dez routes. Which will assuredly be 1 on 1 against a #2 CB. Something Dez has never seen in his life. 

Dez can still run a slant, fade and curl. He's been doing it his entire career. 

Edited by Matts4313

This sucks, but these next “2-4 weeks” are the softest remaining part of our schedule. If we can take care of business against Fitzpatrick and Bridgewater and get off to 4-0, we should feel good about being able to hold him out till Philly in Week 7, where he’ll be of much use against their limited CB corps.

Until then, time to see what Smith and Wilson have

• Like 1