GDT Week 3: Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers

thebestever6

Just now, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

He’s not even close to a Suggs type player. Nothing he’s done in his career suggests he has that type of football ability.

He has played in 19 games bro nothing he's done suggest he's an Ayers player. His motor is impressive, he's smart, I personally feel like he's getting better when I watch him .

I didn't want to start a whole new thread about this but how has your offensive line been this season?

Last year Munchak did an amazing job getting guys ready for game day.  We could have very well had the best oline in the business last year.

Has he carried that over to Denver?

7 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I didn't want to start a whole new thread about this but how has your offensive line been this season?

Last year Munchak did an amazing job getting guys ready for game day.  We could have very well had the best oline in the business last year.

Has he carried that over to Denver?

Running game is starting to look really sharp. Pass protection is  a disaster. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

You're right and he had a great game. MAGA has no clue about anything. 

-I was encouraged by this game as a whole. You saw zero quit in the football team from a young player perspective. 

-I thought the line played well overall Flacco held the ball a long time. 

- if that's due to guys not getting open get Winfree some action. 

- Fant I like how they keep playing him yes the fumble is bad but he did rebound nicely.  He's not ready for prime time but this experience is critical it's how you get ready.

The Offensive Line just needs to be blown up. Bolles gave up 2 sacks that I saw this game instead of holding calls. Flacco held the ball a lot and his pick to Savage was terrible. This is the Flacco we've all been waiting to see. Plenty of time to at least throw the ball away.

When we are eliminated from the playoffs in a few weeks, Lock will be back from IR. Throw him to the Wolves to prove to us he sucks. Then hopefully we can draft high this year.

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

-I was encouraged by this game as a whole. You saw zero quit in the football team from a young player perspective. 

-I thought the line played well overall Flacco held the ball a long time. 

- if that's due to guys not getting open get Winfree some action. 

- Fant I like how they keep playing him yes the fumble is bad but he did rebound nicely.  He's not ready for prime time but this experience is critical it's how you get ready.

This game had zero effect on my perspective of the season. This is a 5-6 team and that was clear after Week 1. They actually outplayed the Packers for the most part, but they just handed the Packers scores twice and you can never do that on the road.

I have no hot takes on Fant. Dude's 21 and really looks like more big kid than man at times. He'll only get better and that's exciting. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

This game had zero effect on my perspective of the season. This is a 5-6 team and that was clear after Week 1. They actually outplayed the Packers for the most part, but they just handed the Packers scores twice and you can never do that on the road.

I agree, I was glad to see Rich Scangarello add some different wrinkles I hope that continues. I was also glad to see a blitz a time or two. Yes, it didn't get home and we can see why they don't blitz often. Trying it a couple of times was nice though a db rushed a throw.  

I saw growth in the offensive playcalling. Maybe that gives Vic more confidence in Rich going forward. 

I saw different things being done on defense all positive signs in this coaching staff as well.

This is a type of game that hopefully wakes our front office up. Hey, we are doing a couple of things right lets build upon this.

- That starts by getting rid of the guys whose effort is only going to decline once this ship is sunken. 

• Like 1