Cam Newton aggravates foot injury, status uncertain

iknowcool

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It was a business decision that would impact the first two priorities. 

I'd say the fashion and branding wouldn't take a hit if he was legitimately injured (which he was). People get hurt all the time in this sport, so repairing your shoulder isn't going to get you buried.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd say the fashion and branding wouldn't take a hit if he was legitimately injured (which he was). People get hurt all the time in this sport, so repairing your shoulder isn't going to get you buried.

If he's not playing then he can't dress up looking like this:

cam-newton_4.jpg?itok=B6BpWDVp&w=1000&q=

Or this:

cam_week_1.jpg

Or this:

gd83uqtz4rpf5bvfnzon

During his postgame interviews. And if people can't see that, is there even a point in playing?

• Like 2

I like when people say Cam is mentally checked out and doesn't care. He wasn't even making bad decisions in the Tampa game. The throws were just horrible.

On top of that, if he didn't care, why would he insist on playing through injuries? Seems to me that an injured player would generally not want to play.

The narratives to crap on Cam began before he was even drafted and now that he's constantly hurt, people are relishing that they are finally right after he proved them wrong for so long.

On 9/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, RuskieTitan said:

If he's not playing then he can't dress up looking like this:

cam-newton_4.jpg?itok=B6BpWDVp&w=1000&q=

Or this:

cam_week_1.jpg

Or this:

gd83uqtz4rpf5bvfnzon

During his postgame interviews. And if people can't see that, is there even a point in playing?

ET80 hstill has his gold pants ... somewhere ...

Dunno if they still fit ...

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 2:26 PM, Zithers2 said:

I like when people say Cam is mentally checked out and doesn't care. He wasn't even making bad decisions in the Tampa game. The throws were just horrible.

On top of that, if he didn't care, why would he insist on playing through injuries? Seems to me that an injured player would generally not want to play.

The narratives to crap on Cam began before he was even drafted and now that he's constantly hurt, people are relishing that they are finally right after he proved them wrong for so long.

To be fair my friend the only reason i crap on Cam is because he played for the Panthers and the Tigers.  I could care less about what he wears, says or does.  Those 2 enough are worthy of my hatred ;)   It just works inmy favor that i can blast on him because of those other things to make it even better :P       You will never hear me ever say anything bad about Luke, Short, or Davis though.  Love all 3 of those guys as players.

Now with that said they can leave that man alone on that last picture he is killing that orangish suit and ace of heart hat i would wear that all day xD

Edited by FalconFan13